i maaaay have one last collection.. but thos one is huge 😂

hope it will let me post it, apparently the forum considered me as a possible threat earlier today since my enthusiasm was too intense for a new member 1st day lolll so i had to wait 2h to keep posting/commenting or do pretty much any interaction ahah … so yeah, my last collection (but definitly not the least lol) is my anime one! been downloading em and keeping em on a dedicated hard drive since a couple of years now. screenshotted the the 7.76tb and here it goes :smirk: (some titles might be in french, canadian frenchies here :hugs:

5 Likes

yeah i should probably start doing this. never know when cruncyhroll and all these other sites will go down.

4 Likes

What no ranma?

No Escaflowne?

No Kite, Mezzo Forte, Beserk, Akira, Ghost in the Shell (movie or S.A.C.), My Neighbor Totoro, …

I’m starting to sense a theme [me]

4 Likes

pretty much all those anime are too old , cant get into em… tried ranma and berserk… dropped both

3 Likes

not much into ghibli anime either… i did like ponyo, the other or either too old or no my style… cant stand watching jojo either… tried bout 4times lol… never made it past like 4 pr 5 episodes

3 Likes

I think you just made me feel old
oh-well-i-ctyy71

4 Likes

im almost as old as you lol but only really started getting into anime around 2000, there aint much prior to that that really manage to hook me up… unless i was hooked back then… but theres not many… dragon ball… kenshin …

4 Likes

38 here :joy:

4 Likes

Do you know the answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everything?

Without having to google it…

2 Likes

well… nope … bit still googled it for fun lol… not sure what this had to do with… hum anything we said yet :joy:

4 Likes

I am the answer

3 Likes

At least til nov

3 Likes

ohhhh ahahaha kk lol welp… thx google cuz first time i heard bout that

4 Likes

Ok… do you recognize the actor i posted?

3 Likes

isnt that willy wonka?

4 Likes

Yes and no, i asked after the actor. You get half credit

3 Likes

:joy: well, not sure whats the actor name or what else he couldve done

3 Likes

Gene Wilder, now i know i feel old

2 Likes

well… the dude is older than my grand father lol… well… would be older

3 Likes

It’s cool everyone gets to the point where they know of old actors and doesn’t know the new actors

3 Likes