Multiple Boxes

G’day

Been a subsciber for a while and been on here for a bit, but ive never actually introduced myself.
I was introduced to anime by a mate over 10 years ago and have been hooked ever since.
A few of my favourite anime for me at this stage would be:

• SAO
  • Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?
  • Bofuri
  • Dr Stone
  • Arifureta
  • By the grace of the gods
  • Log horizon
  • How not to summon a demon lord
  • Re:Zero
  • DxD(obviously)
    And heaps more :rofl:

I have a glass display case full of scale figures (need another one), and wall scrolls/posters all over the place.

Im trying to get used to using this kind of community space, as i think its pretty cool and havent had much to do with others of my kind.

Also, a question.

I’m looking to change from getting one box(ecchi), to getting one of each ecchi and non-ecchi and am having trouble working out how to do it. Can you not just add it to your pre existing subscription??

Pic of my cabnet and another one just because :ok_hand:

8 Likes

@Zoysite13 You can explain it since you have the two box buying going on

4 Likes

It’s been a minute since I’ve done it but, you should be able to just login to your account and set up a second subscription. Both subscriptions will be billed separately.

4 Likes

I’ll give it another go :ok_hand:

3 Likes

ok, just go the the otaku box site, click on “I WANT MY BOX” and go through the steps you would do like your were a new subscriber. when you get through all of that and get to the payment page, there is an option to “login in to your account” on that page, do so there.

3 Likes

Ahhh yep, legend.
Cheers!!

3 Likes

All sorted :ok_hand:
Had been trying to edit my current plan to no avail. :rofl:

4 Likes

With a second subscription you get lots of duplicates of everything else that isn’t wallscroll or card. Helps with getting the small figure too. Some things are cool to have back ups, other things make good gifts or whatever.

4 Likes

Yea that was my thought’s, im keen to start getting both sets and have some spares/gifts to go round.

3 Likes