I nearly had a heart attack trying to remember my password!!!

Thankfully that didn’t happened!

Hello everyone, I am Salem, and I’ve just opened up my fourth box about three days ago! I’ve ordered my first box a long time ago just to experiment, and I loved what I received! Now I’m trying to order two at once, but I’m afraid that might have restarted my level haha (kind of crying).

It’s been a long time since I’ve watched anime so I’m just getting back to it, and so far I really love Marin from My Dress-Up Darling. I play lots of video games and enjoy searching for rare, or rare to me, anime games. Especially the ones from Square Enix.

I also make YouTube videos, not very successful at it, but I tend to really love editing my videos despite the limited tools I have (an iPhone and a ps4 lol) I do make videos of what I open too, so far just two, so if you’re ever wondering what came in my box, come check my, very very very nervous self at YT: emogir777 SO

I hope to make friends along the way!!

8 Likes

Welcome @emogir777. Contact Liz at support@theotakubox.com if you have any issues with your subscription. She can help for sure.

5 Likes

Of course!!! Thank you ^~^

6 Likes

Welcome to the Community! Hope you enjoy your stay here :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Community @emogir777 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@emogir777 Welcome to the forum! What is your Youtube channel?

6 Likes

Welcome @emogir777 Hope you have a great time with the Otaku fam!

6 Likes

It’s emogir777 SO

5 Likes

Welcome to our family! I’m the Elder of the crew, weighing in at 61, but still loving anime.

I love Marin, too. They did announce back in April that they are in the early stages of working on season 2. No ETA yet.

7 Likes

I can’t wait!!!

5 Likes