i maaaay have one last collection.. but thos one is huge šŸ˜‚

thats true ā€¦ i dont much of the new ones eitherā€¦ pretty much stopped watching anything featuring real people like 4 years ago :rofl:

3 Likes

Np, but no Studio Ghibli? Really?

Miyazaki?

3 Likes

watched ponyo, sen to chihiroā€¦ thats bout it ā€¦ the style lf animation plays a big part in getting me hookā€¦ and ghibli stuff aint really doin itā€¦

3 Likes

Trying some alternative styles here

Evangelion, Rosario+Vampire, Devil Lady, Devil Man, Dragon Ball Z (couldnā€™t stand this), Akira

3 Likes

liked rosario and dbz and , devil man, u talking bout devil man: crybaby ? if so, that was kinda special but actually liked thatā€¦ never heard bout devil ladyā€¦ evangelion didnt hook me upā€¦ mecha animes aint my favoritesā€¦ liked a few ones like guren lagan , darling in the franxx , code geassā€¦ while others like gridman , full metal panic or evangelion didnt really hit the mark for me

3 Likes

akira , i heard often bout it but never really toom the time to look it up since it was very old

3 Likes

well, was fun chattin with you pal, but its almost 4a.m. here :weary: ill head to bed ! see ya around :fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

I love it when the children start playing the ā€œWhoā€™s older?ā€ game.

2 Likes

Yea know what I can see it

2 Likes

When the sights go down there will be something to replace it or no electricity :grin:

4 Likes

There will always be electricity. Solar bro. I got solar generators and chargers

3 Likes

You having electricity doesnā€™t mean the servers do.

3 Likes

Yeah but Iā€™ll have a laptop with a yetabyte of anime

3 Likes

a yeetabyte of animes huh!? skiiirt ! kling kling kling boy you cappin

3 Likes

As of now I got nothing. Lol. Imma start downloading and saving stuff, these aites will eventually go down and I donā€™t want my favorite animes growing up to be lost

So yeah I guess Iā€™m capping!?!?!? Whatā€™s that mean btw

2 Likes

true, i got many in my collection that probably already hard to find on anime platforms

3 Likes

Yeah see thatā€™s what I donā€™t want. Just have it all organized and what not

2 Likes

loll never seen saturday night live sketches?

try lookin for :

• yeet skirt
  • kling kling kling

just you saying yeetabyte pf animes made me think of that lol

3 Likes

its an hilarious parody of these days mumble rappers lol

3 Likes

Ahhh. I havnt watched SNL since like the early 2000s They just were not as funny. Iā€™ll look these up

2 Likes