What’s your go to manga?

Looking for good manga recommendations, what’s your favorites?

3 Likes

Beastars

4 Likes

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is a good place to read.

4 Likes

I started reading Girl On The Other Side, and looks nice… (just read vol 1 though xD)

4 Likes

+1 I agree…

5 Likes

Solo leveling right love that series

5 Likes

Overlord.

4 Likes

Oh god, what a question.

I am currently following so many series it gets hard to keep up.

Some of my Fav’s are:

• Dragon Ball Super
  • Don’t Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro
  • KonoSuba: God’s Blessing in this woderful world (Manga)
  • Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, (mainline and spin-offs like “Elma’s Office Lady Diary”, “Kanna’s Daily Life”, and “Fafnir the Recluse”)
  • Monster Musume (though volume 17 is taking way to long to release in the US, the Japanese version of vol 17 has been released 2 years ago, get it together Seven Sea’s Entertainment)
  • Interspieces Reviewers
  • I’m a Behemoth, an S-ranked Monster but Mistaken for a Cat , I live as an Elf Girl’s Pet (really ecchi, and a bit disturbing, but in a way you can’t look away)
  • Gabriel Dropout
  • My Wife Has no Emotion (wholesome android girl slice of life love story)
  • Creature Girls: A hands-on Field Journal In Another World (Very Ecchi, and discusses controversial topics, not for everyone)
  • Chillin’ in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers
  • This is Screwed up, But I was Reincarnated as a Girl in another world
  • Interview with Monster Girls (very wholesome series, slice of life, almost complete as volume 11 releases later this year and will be the series end)
  • Hitomi-chan is Shy with Strangers (wholesome slice of life series about a girl who is very athletic, looks older then she really is, and scary looking with shark like teeth and Sanpaku eye’s but is actually a sweetheart )
  • Call Girl in Another World ( ecchi fun series )
  • Survival in another world with my Mistress ( Think ecchi fantasy world with minecraft powers)
  • Chainsaw Man

I have several other lesser series I kind of follow off and on that are ongoing, lots of completed series in my collection I’ve read fully, and several completed series I’ve bought to read but haven’t found the time to read yet.

My manga collection is starting to grow out of control as I have two large bookshelves full and still growing. I tend to enjoy manga more then anime as I have a hard time focusing on anime due to getting distracted easily, I think I may have adult ADHD but undiagnosed.
At least when it comes to manga, since it is in my hands physically I pay more attention to it, and can easily go back and check if I forgot a detail in the story.

5 Likes

That is mighty impressive!

4 Likes

Berserk, hands down. The absolute king of manga. As soon as you get to the second (Golden Century) arc, you get absolutely hooked to the story.

4 Likes

Here’s a few recommendations. Manga that I am currently reading/following:

Tengoku Daimakyou (Heveanly Delusion)
Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter
Mato Seihei no Slave (anime adaptation coming soon!)
Goblin Slayer
Spy x Family
Gleipnir
Chainsaw Man
Monster Musume
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman (More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers)
My Hero Academia
Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent a Girlfriend)
Please Don’t Bully Me, Miss Nagatoro
Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o (Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World)
Yankee JK Kuzuhana-chan
To You, The Immortal (To Your Eternity)
Mieruko-chan
Goblin Slayer: Side Story Year One
Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo suru (My Dress Up Darling)
Kakkou no Iinazuke (A Couple of Cuckoos)

4 Likes

I have watched some of the berserk anime it’s pretty crazy! , I really want to get the chainsaw man series … I am obsessed lol

3 Likes

Quick question, Anyone got somewhere where they buy their physical manga I have been on a raid as of late and im hunting just one manga to complete the series

4 Likes

What manga?

2 Likes

Testament of sister new devil

3 Likes

Culture Class GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

3 Likes

So I’m seeing it on Amazon. If it’s not there let me know I’ll look harder

2 Likes

Sooo I looked all over amazon and the best I could find is the french copy,

tenor (1)

3 Likes

The Testament of Sister New Devil STORM! Vol. 1 https://a.co/d/cL11U0i

The Testament of Sister New Devil Vol. 1 (The Testament of Sister New Devil, 1) https://a.co/d/2Rs7NPu

2 Likes