So does anyone subscribe to HIDIVE

So does anyone here subscribe to HIDIVE over on Amazon, I’ve been a subscriber for a year now and they have a nice mix of old Anime Shows and New shows.

It’s one of the few platforms where you can find Monster Museum.

Here is a link to the main page,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/browse/ref=atv_3p_hid_c_6rhKJb_HS063f1e_1_1?serviceToken=eyJ0eXBlIjoicXVlcnkiLCJuYXYiOnRydWUsInBpIjoiZGVmYXVsdCIsInNlYyI6ImNlbnRlciIsInN0eXBlIjoic2VhcmNoIiwicXJ5IjoiZmllbGQtc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9uX2lkPWhpZGl2ZXVzJmZpZWxkLWlzX3ByaW1lX2JlbmVmaXQ9MCIsInR4dCI6IkhJRElWRSIsIm9mZnNldCI6MCwibnBzaSI6MCwib3JlcSI6IjE4ODQ2ZDI5LTkxZTAtNGE3Ny1iNDE1LTY4NmZmZmZmNjQxYjoxNjg4NTY0OTU0MDAwIiwib3JlcWsiOiJMaTYrby9nc2gwaEdDY1RnYVRnS0x6bWJBenR6bmdvc29lSTA2emFoZmRJPSIsIm9yZXFrdiI6MX0%3D&jic=32|CghoaWRpdmV1cxIMc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9u

Cheers Moxie

3 Likes

No, I use Aniwatch.To (formerly Zoro.To) which has all the same for free. Get an adblocker, first.

2 Likes

I used to use kissanime back in the day, but when it was shut down I switched to being legit and I subscribed to Funimation, and VRV. VRV had content from both Crunchyroll and HiDive. Unfortunately the legit anime services have changes a lot since then and Funimation is no longer worth it since all its content is available on Crunchyroll since Sony purchased Crunchyroll and merged everything to one app. Funimation last time I checked was still around but it wasn’t being supported with new content last I checked. VRV also shut down so I had to get a HiDive Subscription separate for the content I couldn’t get on Crunchyroll.

TBH I want to support the official releases and legit companies but they are making it so damn hard with they way licensed content is distributed. I’m debating going back to using pirate sites again. Only problem is I can’t use the pirate sites on my Roku Box in my living room, where I watch most my content these days.

I’m only currently following one show on HiDive anyway, “Farming Life in another World” which is currently being dubbed into English. I only watch English dubbed anime as I hate trying to speed read text and keep up with the action on screen. If I wanted to read, I’d buy the manga, lol. Not knocking Subs, if that’s what you like then you do you! I’m not getting into that debate again about which is better! (its subjective anyway!).

3 Likes

I do. Though I find the Xbox app better than AppleTV. As Apple removes certain shows. Also sub to Crunchyroll and find that there too, the Xbox app is better but still doesn’t give you your lists.

5 Likes

I’m subscribed… I like the selection and a year’s subscription is not as expensive as CrunchyRoll.

5 Likes

Welcome @CypherSteel

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community @CypherSteel

3 Likes

Welcomeee :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I subscribe. It’s generally got the things I want to see. I’m an old fart so I’m just glad I can get anything. Trying being an anime fan in the 1980s…sheesh.

4 Likes

Try being a Anima fan in the 70s

5 Likes

Yes, I really like it. It has some really good titles and honestly you cannot beat that price. I have both HiDive and Crunchy.

4 Likes

I watch my anime

Daniel Radcliffe GIF by BuzzFeed

Though if and when it would suit. I would sub to HiDive and Crunchy. VrV used to have both but now its been shutdown essentially by Sony. VrV is also the only place you can watch Bravest Warriors past Season 2

4 Likes

Might be a tad late but I’m subscribed to the main site, not through Amazon, as it seems to have more offerings. I’ve definitely found a nice mix on there as well.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community @JWag87

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @JWag87

2 Likes