That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Movie

I haven’t gotten around to the series yet.

I have visitation with my son in this weekend. Would it be safe for a nine year old?

He saw the Konosuba movie subbed at six, so some of the raunchier jokes either went over his head or he’s forgotten them for his age.

He loved One Piece Film: Red and just got started on the series. Also seen the My Hero Academia movies.

4 Likes

I would say yea but. There are some suggestive things. Boobs…boobs… but if you can get past that then it’s all good. Even then it’s not that bad I don’t think. You should be fine for a 9 year old. My buddy let’s his 10 year old daughter read and watch it.

4 Likes

He will be obsessed with boobs anyways… so there is no harm… :joy:

2 Likes

I watched only the series, not the movie, and can say overall it’s safe. Well, yeah, there are many accents on boob jokes, but I don’t find it too intrusive. It’s more about city building and gaining powers

5 Likes

It was a good movie.

4 Likes

I still didn’t go. Ended up eating the anime over agin though so Friday after my last training day I’m going to go see it

3 Likes

I checked AMC Potomac Mills and the site wasn’t giving me the $5 Tuesday, wanted $20 for an adult!

I’ll check Springfield or Alexandria…

4 Likes

Geesh I know they are showing at the dale city theater as well that fancy one.

3 Likes