The NIKKE Outpost

I think I have over 20K gems at the moment, but that won’t mean much. It took over 100 vouchers for just 1 Red Hood… :sob:

4 Likes

Currently rearranging the room and trying to figure how/where to display these along with other cultured art. Pic of opportunity.

5 Likes

Gonna have to keep an eye out for VA

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmm they both start on the First so now I gotta divide my attention to both

3 Likes

CURSE YOU!! I literally got the notification for that seconds before you posted…

Not that it matters, I already have her :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I started when Dorothy was released so i didnt get her but now i can get both her and New Scarlet

3 Likes

Throw em up friends

2 Likes

As you wish.

4 Likes

is there a good way to play this on pc or is it just better on my phone. I tend to forget the games on my phone which is why I ask.

4 Likes

Yes, it has a pc Client you can download no emulator and it runs smooth, Also welcome :smiley:

3 Likes

is there a link to that or does someone had the thing to it. When i look i find things that look only like emulators and I am really not trying to download mal nawmean

3 Likes
3 Likes

finally i get to get more dupes of her,. finally gonna be a good event and hurt at the same time

2 Likes

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

2 Likes

Turning Around GIF by Max

2 Likes

this guy is hacking lol,he is not just giving him shit for surpassing me. i guess it was a matter of time. the student has become the teacher

2 Likes

welcome to the community, and yes there is, i use bluestacks but it has its own client so you can run nikke and azur at the same time

2 Likes

that guy @MageHeart is leading you to the good stuff

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have put TONS of Time into Nikke ever since I started lol

2 Likes