Badges

Anyone else a badge chaser?

I went looking through them and feel like I am missing a lot I should have. I have been a box+ecchi member since…well I think the start, but I’m missing so many.

8 Likes

Hmm. I don’t even know. Kinda just get them as they come. Lol. Maybe asking @Liz and the staff.

8 Likes

Definitely contact support about this.

8 Likes

support@theotakubox.com here you go, check with the Support for any missing ones

7 Likes

Yup, have you call the support peeps yet? I am sure they can manually give you a badge or something @Daidoji_Uji

7 Likes

I don’t know if this is related but I just got notified that I got about 10 new badges that I know I didn’t earn! For instance, buying the annual plan, getting the Liz scale figure or buying the hard back Ecchi book.

7 Likes

Shoot I havnt even seen what I have I got dragon lord and been happy ever since.

6 Likes

Hi, @Jite ! Sometimes the system might glitch out on these things, if you ever need a badge manually added, just PM me! -Liz :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

This one is kinda hardcore. No wonder still no one have it
Screenshot

5 Likes

Geesh
Yeah that’s a lot. We are gonna need more people in the community. Lol

6 Likes

200 likes in a day:

Get Out Of Here Good Vibes GIF

9 Likes

Haha true. It’s 4000 likes in total, a pretty big number, I must say. I’m actually interested in this badge now

10 Likes

Don’t freak out if you see me like your posts as a maniac :laughing:
Screenshot

8 Likes

GO Go Go :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I was wondering why now I know lol

6 Likes

Yeah might as well try and get it. Like long everything, god bad and indifferent

6 Likes

good mythical morning everything GIF by Rhett and Link

6 Likes

Haha true, me rn

6 Likes

Geesh…

excited cat GIF by TikTok

5 Likes

Yo, cool. Wanted to like your message but found that the counter updates not starting each new day, but every 24 hours after I used my limit… Or maybe I’m wrong, and the counter updates at a fixed time, but I don’t know which… I guess I should consider that :thinking:

7 Likes