TOB Fam Minecraft Realm

I finally decided to create the Minecraft Realm that I promised last week. I will have the Realm hosted for at least six months and it could be longer depending on the popularity. I doubt many will join, but if you want to just enjoy a nice Minecraft world here is the place. PVP is enabled if you would like and griefing is enabled as well if you choose to a certain extent. No burning down or destroying houses with TNT an lava, you are permitted to looting chests if you want. You should be able to join off the link at the bottom of this post. If not, put in your gamertag and I will add you. The world is Bedrock so you should be able to join off any system. Max player count on the world is unfortunately 10. If we do run into a player populace issue (which I doubt), then I will will upgrade the Realm to a full fledged server.

Looks like we got a pretty good world seed. ALSO IMPORTANT, you see that cherry tree in the screenshot. DO NOT DESTROY IT :liz_angry:

We even got horses next to the spawn.

Here is the link to join. If you have trouble joining like I said just comment your gamertag and I will send you an invite manually. I will be playing on this world for a good portion of my free time for a while and I will be sharing my progression throughout. Happy Minecrafting :anima_love:

7 Likes

I also forgot to mention the world is on Normal difficulty and it’s a Vanilla world at the moment. There’s the possiblility of me adding a Waifu/Husbando resource pack that is universally compatible on all devices.

5 Likes

Joined from my Switch. Dunno how much I’ll be on, but was able to join. Cool.

5 Likes

About 30 minutes in and already 4 deaths. Two from me and two from Squall :laughing:

4 Likes

Have some of the essentials going already

5 Likes

That’s a great initiative! TOB needs a server with anime mods :joy: That would be hilarious

5 Likes

Glad you think that as well lol. I wanna play Pokémon with the waifus. Gotta Catch Em All :rofl:

6 Likes

Gonna have to fire up Minecraft and figure out how to join the server. I haven’t joined a realms server before so this is new. Hell I haven’t logged into Minecraft in a couple of years so so its gonna be an adventure if I can remember my password!

5 Likes

Joined, my username is TrippyStrange

5 Likes

Glad you could join. I’ll be on later tonight getting stuff ready to build a house.

5 Likes

Started playing it, built my own starter house on an island I terraformed flat for now.

5 Likes

Just in case you all don’t know whose house this is lol

5 Likes

Well we got the nether open tonight, even though we aren’t prepared yet :laughing:

We only had one incident tonight although it was complete BS :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, that was me who suffocated in the wall. Complete BS as I just entered the Nether after setting up the portal and started dying before the terrain even loaded for the Nether. At least I didn’t lose my stuff as it dropped outside the portal in the main world outside the nether near my base.

4 Likes

House in progress…

4 Likes

My base is slowly growing, Just got a Villager Trading Hall started along with an enchanting table, Working on getting the bookcases in place to maximize the enchantments. Work in Progress. I currently have Carrots, Potato’s, and Wheat on a farm, along with a cow farm started. Gonna work on expanding my farms next time I’m on to include Sheep, Chickens, and Pigs, along with Beetroot and Pumpkins.

If you stop by, be nice to Harold, the Librarian in the trading hall. He has a mending book trade locked in.

4 Likes

This is what it took to get Zoy back into gaming

4 Likes

What can I say, I’m a Minecraft Nerd. I had hundreds of hours logged on my PS4 Minecraft game, and before that on my PS3 and Xbox 360, even on my computer!

5 Likes

Sound like me lol :rofl:, glad you are enjoying the world.

5 Likes

No judgement, I know tons of people who do the minecraft deal

4 Likes