TOB Fam Minecraft Realm

Just putting this out there, for everyone

Please stop taking stuff from my storage and inventory! and leaving items in random chests at my base! I’m collecting resources for a project! If I have items to trade or if you want items ASK!!!

I don’t mind people using stuff like my mob spawner, trading hall, garden and suger cane (as long at it’s replanted after your done) but please leave it like you found it, nice and tidy and organizes!

If you break something repair it!

Don’t leave the gates and doors open all over my base as well!

That’s all I’m Asking!

I don’t go to your bases and steal items and mess stuff up so please give me the same courtesy, or i may just leave the server for good (TNT’ing everything I built at the same time).

4 Likes

Damnit @ARCTICoperator and @Thesamuria stop taking Zoys stuff! I know we took sand and gunpowder because Arctic wants to blow his cavern up with tnt. I’ll get you some more sand and I’ll farm at your grinder for some more gunpowder to make up for the taken stuff.

Okay new rule, ASK before taking stuff!!! :heart:

Sorry Zoy about the thievery :laughing:

4 Likes

Uhh the grind of terraforming, I am feeling the pain of @Zoysite13 at the moment :laughing:

4 Likes

My pit is almost complete, then the building can begin. It’s gonna be my new base of operations, a tower from bedrock to the build limit with a skydiving pit in the center (that’s why I need the sand, to make glass for the center pit skydiving chamber).

I’m gonna call it, The Tower of Heaven to Hell.

4 Likes

Yes I saw you made quite the progress on the pit recently. I just hope there’s no lava at the y -50s, which you are getting close towards. Well thankfully for my terraforming it’s just dirt and some stone, just flattening out a few 100 blocks around my base to build more stuff. Quarry’s are always the worst because of the deep slate, which isn’t instant to mine like dirt with an efficiency 5 shovel.

4 Likes

Finally reached bedrock in the pit, put in the ground floor. now the building can begin!

on a later day, as I got to get ready for a concert soon!

4 Likes

Well well well we meet again old friend :liz_bongo:

4 Likes

@Zoysite13 $20 to help me terraform 5000 blocks around my base :rofl::rofl::+1:

4 Likes

If I had time I would take you up on that offer, but it’s hard to get online during my work week, lol.

4 Likes

I’ll definitely post what it looks like once we finish up terraforming. Got some manual labor guys helping me tonight :rofl:

4 Likes

Dangit @Zoysite13 tell your water goddess to stop the rain in this world. It’s been raining for the past 10 days in the world

4 Likes

NEVER! AQUA WILLS IT SO IT SHALL BE!

5 Likes

Got another 24+ hours of terraforming. Carving out mountains sucks even with multiple shovels and pickaxes :pensive:

4 Likes

I haven’t taken down a mountain yet in that world, but the pit took me forever with my schedule and terraforming the island on my base too forever as well.

As soon as I get enough Sea Pickles and scoots from turtles I plan on terraforming the ocean around my base, in an attempt to stop those stupid drowned from spawning. Drowned are the absolute worse mob!

4 Likes

Find a drowned with a trident and put him in a boat while he is swimming towards the boat. It’s the funniest animation I’ve seen in Minecraft in a while :laughing:

4 Likes

Damn @Zoysite13 we still got a while to go lol

4 Likes

Damn that’s what y’all doin :eyes:

4 Likes

You never said, but why are you clearing out that mountain? What project do you have in mind? Also, you just had to pick a mountain that had a ravine running though it! :rofl:

4 Likes

I got a lot of big builds I want to put in that area. I want it to be a walkpath to different sections.

1. Village trading hall
  2. Houses for the Waifus when I add that pack
  3. Trees and decorations
  4. Other halls and builds like nether stuff

I’ll make sure it looks good once we finish. And besides I will enhance that ravine to make it more decorative. You’ll have some more picks and shovels next time you hop on and so will I lol.

Mountain Carvin baby you gotta love it

4 Likes

Mr. @Zoysite13 I propose ye a most valuable and proposing trade. I have taken one Magma cream from thy’s chest. In return, my honorable self has granted thee eight scrumptious raw porkchops. I do see this as a very negotiable offer good sir?

I’ll give you some in return don’t worry :joy:

3 Likes