Wholesome Monster Girl Tavern!

little to moe for my liking, as I like a more mature looking lady.

4 Likes

I gave up on my search for SFW monster girls. It proved to be too difficult a quest. :laughing:

3 Likes

Just not looking in the right place, They are around.

3 Likes

Proof of concept
nKUfIFH

4 Likes

I just leave it to Zoy he feeds our addiction

3 Likes

Fair enough

4 Likes

What did you just call me?

That had better have been a typo.
Also what’s this about me feeding your addiction like some street dealer…honestly.
I only post the finest of Monster Girl Content! A connoisseur if you will…

3 Likes

HMMMM ya know how dare I my mistake good sir and so I will correct it with GUSTO!

3 Likes

That’s better…all good now!
ezgif-1-4053e72bbe

3 Likes

If your looking for a wholesome Monster Girl based anime that you can watch with your family, I’d suggest checking out “Interviews With Monster Girls”. It’s mainly about 3 students and two of their teachers, as they try to to understand each others problems and differences make everyday life more comfortable and help the young demi-human students fit in with everyone. The series take a more practical approach mainly involving evolution and physics to explain each of the students quirks and differences (which in a way makes complete sense in some ways). The monster girls in the snow are not completely un-human looking like in Monster Musume or other Monster Girl manga/anime, and you would have no idea they were a monster girl at a glance, except for Machi (hard not to notice a girl with no head and blue flames shooting out of her neck, its explained basically her neck that attaches to her head is there but exists in another dimension attached to her head and body though wormholes, the flames present are a result of quantum tunneling though the wormhole).
The main cast involves a Biology Teacher, Tetsou Takahashi (Human)
The Math Teacher, Sakie Sato (Succubus)
Sudents:
Hikari Takanashi (Vampire)
Yuki Kusakabe (Snow Woman)
and Kyoko Machi (Dullahan)
And a decent cast of supporting characters and a few other demi-humans who make short appearances.

The show is cute and wholesome, but only covers about the first two or three volumes of the Manga. Good News though is the Manga is now complete (Volume 11 was the last and it was just releases two days ago in English) So you can binge the show and manga all the way to completion with no interruptions or waiting for the next volume!

If you haven’t seen the show I suggest checking it out on your favorite streaming site or read the manga on your favorite site for that as well, the anime is on Crunchyroll I believe.

6 Likes

Yeah, one of the ones I’m currently watching.

4 Likes

I shall be looking into these

4 Likes

Its a very chill watch, Very wholesome

4 Likes

My Rachnera dakimakura finally came in :grin:

5 Likes

Where did you get it? I have one…somewhere in my closet (no pillow for it) that I got off etsy from a shop called cutendeadlyshop. It’s no longer available but they do have one of Rias, Tohru, Albedo, and Miia.

4 Likes

Amazon :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Reposting this comic because I found a part 2 to it

right here, found on the Princess Hunter Account on X (twitter).

along with a few more comics by the same person! Guess these are based on a game called “Princess Hunter” that is out or coming out on steam.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Gonna start posting a few chapters a day of this manga about a Japanese Ghost Girl series called
“My Roommate Isn’t From This World” or in Japanese " Dōkyo hito ga konoyo no Mon janai" (it doesn’t have an official English or Western release, these are fan translated, so should be fine)

3 Likes

5 Likes