Any favorite non digital games? 😃

Card, Board or any other offline games :game_die::black_joker::bowling::rugby_football:

5 Likes

Stratego & Chess

8 Likes

Phase 10, spades. Literally has ruined friendships and family ties lol.

5 Likes

Clue!! I’ve never won, though XDDD

I’m curious about escape room games too! I saw an old hotel building nearby is currently a “escape hotel”(?) I might give it a try one of these days :star_struck:

6 Likes

My personal favorites are going to be ‘Betrayal in the House on the Hill’, ‘Ramen Fury’, and ‘Monopoly’! ^.^

6 Likes

Yu-Gi-Oh is my game sometimes i do a campaign of D n D but thats about it for table top games

6 Likes

Does anyone remember POGs. Lol that use to be my jam. Lol. Not when I lost some though. Lol.

6 Likes

For me has to be Monopoly, UNO (so many friendships has been ruined) and another weird game which I don’t really remember the name, but had cards with cats on it involved, I need to look into it to find the name cause it was a hilarious game :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah monopoly is another game that destroys relationships, family’s, and friendships lol.

6 Likes

You are just there with all the money looking at the eyes of your friends getting filled up with despair when they end up in another one of your squares :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Yeah or worse your the one needing money. You know how many side deals I’ve made. Like outside of the game deals just so I could stay in. Washing cars babysitting etc. lol. Horrible game it is. Lol

6 Likes

Hahaha. That’s funny. But smart.

4 Likes

Omg yeeeeeessss exploding kittens!!!

6 Likes

I have heard lots about this and would love to really play this :smiley:

6 Likes

Whenever is my turn to pick the best choices. I’m known for laughing before finish the sayings others pick out, I just can’t :sweat_smile: :rofl:
Definitely, one of the best board-like games.

Other games which I like, there was this monopoly-like game but had planes.
I don’t recall the name, where you have to mimic a description on your teammate forehead and they have to guess it.
Chess and, Chinese checkers, it’s a handful when you play 1 - 6 players, time consuming.

7 Likes

I recently discovered an amazing party board game, its called “Paranormal Detectives”, its super fun!

6 Likes

I love chess, as basic as it is :smiley:

7 Likes

Dungeons & Dragons. Although, I haven’t played in a while.

@somwhere – spades! I haven’t played that since I left the military. Spent many nights on the ship and in the shop between sorties playing that. It got bloodthirsty!

4 Likes

Hahaha @Beestie right. If you know you know. I remember when I was just getting Into it, you know how many times I got yelled and kicked out the game for messing up.
Lol such great memories. I remember when we beat our Platoon Sgt and his teammate, best feeling ever, he’d been slaughtering us all deployment.

4 Likes

I’ve never played but have wanted to. Just don’t know where to start. I like watching them play online.

6 Likes