Babymetal

Hey, everyone! I had the AMAZING opportunity to attend the Babyklok 2023 Tour in Denver on the 30th! I went only to see Babymetal, but the concert was AWESOME and I wanted to share some pictures of the girls that I took! Also, while I was waiting in line to get in, we actually got to hear Su Metal practice!! If for whatever reason you can’t see the photos, let me know and I will try to find out a different way to upload them.

10 Likes

Yo that’s awesome. Babymetal rules :love_you_gesture: Glad you had the opportunity, thanks for the pics!

4 Likes

I’ve been to a lot of concerts, but I’ve yet to see Babymetal.

I have two concerts I’m attending this month as well, Mac Sabbath on the 10th ( it’s gonna be a riot :rofl: ), and Cradle of Filth & Devildriver later on the 26th.

I just attended Pantera and Lamb of God on August 15th, and seen Static X, Fear Factory, Mushroom Head, Dope, and Society 1, back in March.

4 Likes

I never heard of them honestly, but it looks interesting for sure… :grinning:

4 Likes

Awesome pics! Love it!!!

4 Likes

Caught my heroes at SoFi in August. I’m always up for a live gig!!!

3 Likes

Have yet to see Metallica, Though I did see the guy responsible for getting me into metal when I in my youth and still one of my all time greats 2 years ago. Live Music is the best!

4 Likes

Well I first saw Babymetal in Tokyo at a small venue back in 2018, then next time I saw them I was running Sound for the British Outdoor Metal Festival the one that broke Babymetal wide open, when Rob Halford from Priest did Breaking the Law with them at the Heavy Metal Hall of Fame award show I did the sound for them. It’s a shame the original lineup is no more but health comes first in the music industry

4 Likes

That’s so awesome that you got to do that!! While I agree it is a shame Yui is not around, Momo is awesome!

3 Likes