Super MAGFest 2024

Held at the Gaylord Resort at National Harbor, this convention is 3 1/2 days of concerts and gaming.

Previous years had the Mariachi Entertainment System (Gaming music in a Mariachi Style).

And the Triforce Quartet

For celebrity guests, they’ve announced Anne Yatco and Kaiji Tang

7 Likes

Ya you strike me as a Mihara fan lol

3 Likes

Nah, too timid. Might learn about it when I find a woman willing to teach, but Eunhwa’s too much of a bitch for me to be interested in getting this time around.

Anne sells baseball jerseys, but I think I can get those at Box Lunch as well.

3 Likes

Nice event… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

She will forever remain OUTSIDE of my synchro device unless she can somehow miraculously convince me otherwise.

3 Likes

Now now she has a good side lol

3 Likes

Where? Cuz I sure as HELL don’t see it.

And no spoilers either.

3 Likes

MAGFest sold out as of Wednesday night. The informal Facebook, Discord, and Reddit is full of people panicking and trying to buy $155 badges without getting ripped off.

With my custody fight drama, I almost brought my midget with me, but his mother finally came to pick him up.

Got the warm and fuzzies when I see a friend, and then she’s talking me up to her friends. Stuff like how I won 2nd place at AnimeInk. Glad to know I make those sorts of memories for people.

Been a nice snowy week in the DC area.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Chef Mario yesterday was received pretty well. I was working with a new desktop, so could only find an old menu file.

Chef Mario is going to add Duck Hunt Fois Gras to the menu, which is an excuse to add the Nintendo Zapper.

Should also look into adding a drink menu…

Planning to add an Adult section that has red filtering so you need a decoder lense to see it.

King Mog and Mog (FFVI) for the Final Fantasy XIV Photoshoot this afternoon.

4 Likes

Hahah that’s awesome man. Glad you’re having a good time. I totally forgot about this weekend. Looking forward to Katsucon then Galaxycon

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

h1se3mk8mbk51

4 Likes

Bruce Campbell Kiss GIF

4 Likes

Kupo-PO

3 Likes

IMG_7884

2 Likes

“Mariorpheus asks you, Neo. Will you choose the red mushroom? Or the green mushroom? Oh shit, wrong guy…”

3 Likes

2 Likes