Baldur's Gate 3

Whatever flops your mop, my friend. There are games that people love that I just can’t do. For me, it’s Shooters. I hate Shooters. To me, it’s all Wolfenstein 3D with better graphics.

3 Likes

Well, yes… It is turn based… Many people don’t like that…

3 Likes

Yeah I’m only into it if it’s final fantasy.

2 Likes

Well last few parts of FF are not anymore turn base… People don’t like turn base these days I guess…

3 Likes

yeah that’s a true statement. but baldurs gate got a lot of attention. and its keeping its player base. possible game of the year

3 Likes

Very likely… maybe Zelda or Spiderman 2…

3 Likes

Well, this is going to take awhile, these are index cards to use as a cheat sheet for stat blocks and AR so I can create some home brew without wasting all the adventurers right away.

2 Likes

i totally hate that they ruined final fantasy… last decent one was the 13… but the really good ones stopped at 9…

3 Likes

its totally worth every single dollars even at full price tho ahah, i may be biased a bit since i played the first 2 a few times and was really expecting the 3 lol… ended up playomg 300h in 2 playthru

3 Likes

yeah i wish i felt that same way lol. i couldnt even get past the first area. the game play and mechanics just are my style of gaming. im cool with turn based but yeah not like that. i couldnt get a refund lol

2 Likes

did you try it with a controller…? i really couldnt stand it… i dont even understand how console players enjoy the game at all… mouse and keyboard is soo much easier and enjoyable

3 Likes

no i use mouse and keyboard

2 Likes

My take on baulders gate 3 is that its d&d crossed with dating sim. Its a lot of fun and the open mechanics makes for a lot of things you can do. Look up some of the shenanigans that people.have done on youtube. One of my favorites is the trail of explosive and wine barrels through the goblin encampment where it just trails through and kills everything. There is very little handholding and railroading from the “dm” you are free to make your own choices and there are consequences that reflect the choices. It very much is a damn near perfect game.

3 Likes

3 Likes

6906052588f73aa8bff5583f53ace2a2c0653320f4b87987409e2d329f3ecb7b_1.jpg

3 Likes

Austin Powers Laser GIF

3 Likes