Book or Manga?

I use to prefer mainly the light novel until I reading a manga and now i like them both. I feel there are different aspects in both.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s the truth. I’m seeing it with the overlord series. Anime/many/light novel.

5 Likes

yeah i have done it with a few of them now. I love light novels but have a newfound love for manga as well as they may be the same story but are different at the same time. Along with some Anime form manga they do change some of it as well to make it slightly different.

5 Likes

Yeah I have seen differences and the timeline in which things happen. I don’t it way easier to read manga, obviously. Lol. Light novels are good but just more time consuming.

5 Likes

Yeah well to be honest I use to not be able to read a book at all. I would fall asleep until I started reading fantasy novels and light novels. I can read pretty fast so i can normally finish a light novel in 1 to 2 days and that depends on hours of day im reading lol.

4 Likes

I tried reading fantasy novel. I just got this one called black company recommended by a co worker and every time I start it I get sleepy lol. It’s good but it’s like reading tells my mind and body that it’s bed time. Lol

5 Likes

ROFLMAO. I feel ya on that but to me anime is like fantasy to me. I like novels because I can imagine and get into to the book by my imagination. Manga is awesome to for other reason of visuals but takes away from my imagination lol.

5 Likes

Yeah I can agree with you on all this. I don’t know what it is though. Probably need to wake up and try and read I stead of saving it till the later part of the day.

5 Likes

This is most likely a silly question but does anyone know if there is a book that has all of Berserk? Not separate volumes, but the whole story packed into one book, wonder how thick it would be.

4 Likes

Can’t help here

4 Likes

No sadly I havnt came across anything like that for Beserk. That would be one thick ass book. Lol

3 Likes

@Keiffer I didn’t know that, thanks!

@somwhere That would put a new spin on this thread, after all, it would be a manga book!

4 Likes

Yes I deed. Where would you even store it, lol. Trying to picture a spot to place it in my room

3 Likes

Honestly i love both. Love reading anything Stephen King like the dark tower series or Dean Koontz but i also enjoy manga like spice and wolf or hellsing.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Famos Necronomicon :nerd_face: Not a bad book.

4 Likes

I would suggest this one

4 Likes

Or best series ever written

Malazan book of the fallen

4 Likes

Anomander Rake Son of Darkness / Dragon

6 Likes

I can’t read Steven King, he is just on a much lower level the Erikson, Simons etc. When it comes to other themes, there is really nothing I did not read about. I just don’t have enough time to go deep into certain subjects.

4 Likes