Character Figs You Want But Don't Seem To Exist

For me, it’s Kobayashi. There are tons of Tohru, Kanna, and Lucoa figs, but none of Kobayashi that I can find. And yes, she is totally my waifu, even when this picture exists.

4 Likes

This needs to be the fig

4 Likes

I can’t think of any pose that captures her better.

5 Likes

correction, the site I posted she was out of stock, but this one is good!

2 Likes

That would be hilarious to have a figure of one of the forms of Phos from HNK

3 Likes

I would totally buy that figure just like that. That exemplifies Kobayashi to a T!

2 Likes

Snatched it up!

Now if I can only find some from this…

3 Likes

can’t help you there. I do own the entire manga and the anime on blu ray though. I’ve never seen any figures from the series though.

(looking at the picture here, I relized volumes 10 and 11 are in the wrong order, got to fix that)

@Steppin btw is your profile pic from that series as well?

3 Likes

Yes he is…Oka. He was always very cool to me, although he lost all his edge when he confessed his love to Mikan. Of the boys, he’s always been my favorite.

I love that series, easily being in my top 3 of all time. These two panels makes me laugh out loud every time. I’d love to get them as a tattoo.

3 Likes

Thought so, It’s been a minute since I last read the series. TBH, I only read half of the series…not that I didn’t like it, I just binged too much at once and burnt myself out. I need to re-read it.

2 Likes

The the self proclaimed Nympho wolfman/girl Shiho always cracked me up. Imagine her looking at a full moon poster that just happened to be in the room at the moment in the middle of …you know what with some guy, lol!

2 Likes

Shiho is fun. I love Mikan’s determination. She doesn’t want to be Asahi’s boyfriend, she wants to be his wife. And Aizawa is adorable in her denial of loving him.

3 Likes

I’d love to see this one made of Ravel Phenex. I adore this picture of her and would like to see it in my collection.

4 Likes

I have a long list but I always forget when I actually have to answer this question. From thr top of my head I would love a Figma of Monika from DDLC and a Rinoa Play Arts Kai to go along with my Squall.

4 Likes

Lol that’s a great pic

3 Likes

I can’t even find a GK of Lala from Monster Musume, so I don’t think a figure of her exists. There are figures (though very hard to find) of the rest of the main house cast girls.

4 Likes

I would love to see a Lala figure. Head being removable.

3 Likes

Actually, I remembered something more realistic. It is a Colorful Stage: Hatsune Miku (Project Sekai) figures, namely one of Shiho Hinomori. I’m ready to kill for one, but there are only acrylic stands if I’m not mistaken

3 Likes

DOH! I ordered it and it got cancelled already! At least I got my refund, but still!!!

2 Likes

F#@K that seller then, their listing is still up and says there are two available still. Report them! There are other sellers on that site selling the figure but they are closer to the $400 to $500 range. I bet you anything that seller probably seen that and are gonna take down the listing and relist them at the higher rate. Most likely they are just waiting for the listing to run out of time and rejecting refunding every purchase like the a greedy scumbag.

Then again what is your rating on eBay? If your number is two low some sellers reject the purchase based on that thinking you may be a scammer (I know your not). That is a thing some scammer do is create multiple accounts and buy cheaper merch to resell from other sellers, then after they receive the item they report that they never did receive it and get a full refund from ebay at the sellers expense. By using a throwaway account they they get away with it. Scumbag move but I’ve heard stories about that happening, so in retaliation some seller won’t commit to a purchase made by a newer account or one with a low buy sell ratio.

You can try again with the same with someone else’s listing but it may cost you much more just search “Kobayashi Swimsuit figure” on eBay. There are not many but they are there.

I also looked at AmiAmi and SolarisJapan and many other online stores and she is sold out everywhere but at sure thing toys which also seems to be ran by the same person that had the eBay listing. Maybe try ordering directly from them?

2 Likes