Character Figs You Want But Don't Seem To Exist

My rating is perfect, but there is something going on with eBay. I order things from there all the time but I haven’t had one make it to delivery in well over a month. And it’s totally unrelated things (a Warhammer fig, Japanese KitKats, that fig, several others). I’ve gotten refunds on all of them (although one took some doing). Not sure what is up with it.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for a figure of Papi, Centorea, Lala, Meroune, and Zombina everywhere. I know no official figure exists so I’ve been on the lookout for painted garage kits or 3d prints. I’m almost to the point of buying an unpainted model off etsy or somewhere and painting it myself. I did see a couple seller on etsy that sells 3d printed models of Centorea and Papi painted, but they are way to expensive and judging by the paint job quality of users who did buy painted figures from them, its just plain not worth it as the paint job looks bland and sloppy.

3 Likes

hmm, You live in the US right? Are you using PayPal to pay for your items? I order from eBay occasionally and have no problem but I pay using PayPal like I’ve done for years. If you’re using eBay’s payment system that may be the problem.

2 Likes

Live in Texas using PayPal. Maybe i’ve just had some bad luck.

2 Likes

If you ever find the STL print file for any of those, buy it and send it my way. I’ll print them for you. We’ll negotiate over the cost of the resin only (usually around $30 a bottle) and I’ll cover shipping the figure to you.

Just be aware I’m no expert at printing yet.

3 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind

2 Likes

Quick search results, no idea if they are what you are looking for, but I’ll continue my browsing

4 Likes

I wish they had pyra or mythra figures from xenoblade Chronicles 2

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for older anime. And video games, but that’s a different beast. XD

Would love to see more figures for these though.

5 Likes

What is it gonna take to get a Scale Mail figure.

6 Likes

Yasssss​:partying_face: Rias or Issei it doesn’t matter​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Telling you they are gonna have to be custom made

4 Likes

Oh man 100% agreed with these choices, I have found LE but they are mostly 60USD and up. Majority are discontinued though. Also Vandread was one of my favorite spacefaring animes.

headbutt vandread gif | WiffleGif

3 Likes

Lucy/Nyu/Kaede from Elfen Lied.

The girls from Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (one of my first anime).

3 Likes

Lucy exists, its just super expensive!!

First you have you buy Nyu

Then you have to buy the swappable faceplate with Lucy’s face sold separately

Then you swap out the faces and get this:

There are only 2 officially releases Efen Lied figures I could find on the market, along with the swappable face place set.

If you got a 3d printer and the skill to do it yourself you could order the STL file on Etsy and print one yourself.

Hell at the price point of that figure (The only one I could find) on ebay, it would be cheaper to buy an 3D printer and the STL file and print one yourself and save money!

4 Likes

Those figs are nice but nowhere near $1500 worth. That 3D print was a commission piece that was never made public. The one that is on Etsy doesn’t look anything like it. They are selling a low quality remake.

3 Likes

Well the official figures was long out of print, thus the why the prices are so high (I have the same issue with a figure I want as well), and yeah definitely not worth the money and that’s why I suggested finding an STL file and doing it yourself.

I had no idea that file on Etsy was fake, I just clicked the first one as I just looked quickly and not in detail like I would have before buying myself. There was 3 sellers, but looking closely they are the same person with multiple accounts selling the same fake file.

Still the files are only $1.50, for that price you can modify them yourself and make do, since printing the figure is still gonna need some TLC and its more the DYI route for a figure anyway. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The figures i want are very much out of print and several thousand up.

Vampire Hunter D… 3.5K the one with D on his cyber horse in the standing position with his sword out.

4 Likes

I used to have a Vampire hunter D figure

This one right here

But I lost it years ago along with lots of older 90’s early 2000’s figures when I threw them all out like an idiot when I was with my ex-wife.

3 Likes

They really should run alot of figures back

3 Likes