Character Figs You Want But Don't Seem To Exist

Yea i totally understand that kind of regret… i did the aame with over 80 of my gundams… When I took my oath in 03 i gave them all to my brother because he loved them.

I found them in pieces/mismatched/missing… Yea i wasn’t thrilled… And my first gen pokemon collection.

2 Likes

Unfortunately its people like us that play a part on how valuable an item is, by making it more scarce.

3 Likes

No argument there, it is what it is though.

3 Likes

people started with one piece, dragonball, gundam.
i started with banner/crest of the stars, vandread, last exile XD

definitely needs more love. And there were some LE figures out there? back to the internet

5 Likes

Yes there are… Just very pricy because of it being discontinued. Cima Garahau is discontinued as well along with the characters from G0083SD. Well also Vampire Hunter D.

But yes many popular anime like one piece and gundams non characters are still being churned out.

Girl Face GIF

3 Likes

Bored watching the UFC tonight so I was generating some images of Akeno in a golf uniform. Came across a pretty decent one with minor flaws. Been getting custom Akeno figures with her in different sports so I might see if I can’t make something work with this image after I sketch a draft fixing the imperfections and make the golf club more realistic.

5 Likes

I mean any sport she is gonna look good :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That looks absolutely badass, truly a centerpiece of a fine collection. What scale is it?

3 Likes