Looking for Figures

I’m trying to find a 3d PVC figure of Merlin (1/6 or so) from the Seven Deadly Sins. All I seem to find is some nasty flat plexiglass piece of junk. Anyone ever see one? Also looking for one of Diane.

Links appreciated.

4 Likes

I’ll get a look on it when I get to work. I’ll be sure to include links

4 Likes

I will poke around shortly to see

4 Likes
3 Likes

Wish it didn’t have the stupid bunny tail and ears.

3 Likes

Lol. Not into wabbits?

3 Likes

Sometimes. But first I want Diane as Diane. Someone should make her and make her like a foot-and-a-half tall compared to the smaller figures.

3 Likes

Can’t seem to find a Merlin figure anywhere, there are people posting Idea’s but thats about it

3 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t find any. The one I did find was pretty bad. Just don’t think there’s a market for it I guess.

2 Likes

Yeah its pretty much just Meliodas and Elizabeth an Ban

4 Likes

Yeah. I did come across some pretty nice figures looking for seven deadly sins. Lol

5 Likes

Seven deadly is way different then I remember lol Joking aside need to get one

4 Likes

Thoughhhhh FigureArt Store- Seven Deadly Sins: Lion's Sin of Pride- Escanor Figure I found this and Kinda hate the fact I never had the chance

2 Likes

$700….that’s a big chunk of change. If I was into the anime I’d prolly say yeah imma get that. It looks worth every penny though. That’s a show piece.

3 Likes

I mean makes sense, Since I am into the anime I want it plus its the sun god lol

5 Likes

The only sun god is Ra

3 Likes

nanatsu no taizai escanor GIF by mannyjammy
Pretty sure my boy Escanor would slap Ra lol

2 Likes

…yeah right!

3 Likes

Ok people i hav sum really unique peices comin my …ill post em if i get around to it…

3 Likes

Looking forward to it

3 Likes