First Mobile Phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahah that was my moms first phone. She had that thing for the longest time.

5 Likes

lol well it was a flip phone and I think it was nokia. First smart phone was a a blackberry (when they first come out).

6 Likes

Those were cool looking just couldnโ€™t see myself using it. At that time it was too high tech for me.

5 Likes

As a kid, I always wanted to have that phone! It was before I got the Nokia 3310.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I always wanted this. Shoot Iโ€™d rock that today

5 Likes

That was something those days :heart_eyes: dream for everyone

5 Likes

I got this one from a person who was irritated by it. It was not โ€œinโ€. For like $100 used it form almost 5 yearsโ€ฆ

6 Likes

Found mine. Looks great so far

7 Likes

That phone still works, only battery is deadโ€ฆ :grin:

7 Likes

It was such a long time, I remember mine was the black and white Nokia also, and yes- stronger than the brick hahaha, we usually called it the brick Mobile

6 Likes

I bought one again, a few years ago, just to have it. I saved the clear aftermarket body mask from my first phone to replace the original one. I still have it somewhere :smile:

5 Likes

I always wanted to get this phone, it has Symbian OS. It was the only phone to have this type of design and was designed for games. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Same here :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Mine was this. I remember playing the Bejeweled 2 demo nonstop on this thing :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It was big enough for that Bejeweled game. I also played that game, but on PC as I used the back & white Nokia

4 Likes

Woow, I remember thisโ€ฆ Soo many buttons :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow. Cingular. I used to work in one of their call centers running credit checks and activating new phones. Thatโ€™s where I learned that Asian people hated the number four.

After we merged with AT&T, they outsourced activations to India and made all of us in the US bill collectors. I lasted 90 days after that.

3 Likes

I remember having Nokia 7610 :heart:

6 Likes

I also had Qtek S100 (HTC Magician), and loved the touchscreen Windows Mobile system.
qtek_s100

6 Likes