Gaming Tunes!

I noticed that we didn’t have a topic for those sweet sweet OST’s from the games you love. I don’t know about you but a lot of them have some absolute fantastic music and many of them have made it to my daily playlist.

5 Likes

I really like the Skyrim and the Fallout 3 sound tracks.

6 Likes

Halo….

4 Likes

Skyrim has that vibe music while questing so I can agree, where as fallout really brings in some classic age music kinda the only reason I even played 4 lol @Erikeno Halo has some solid tunes, crazy enough when halo 2 came out I didn’t even know one of my favorite bands made a track for it.
I have been on a Castlevania tip lately

6 Likes

Talking about blow me away with Breaking Benjamin

The first song that popped into my head after reading the intro was that dang Donkey Kong Country theme song. But if we are talking about all time favorites, god it has to be Devils Never Cry in Devil May Cry 3, with Bury the Light being a close second.

(Not the original but a more badass video)

5 Likes

Breaking Benjamin you are correct, Devil never cry such a good one

3 Likes

If you haven’t heard of Vanguard Sound before, you need to change that.

5 Likes

Very nice track!!

4 Likes

lizard-dance

6 Likes

How Did I know I looked at the lizard dancing and knew lol

4 Likes

Yeah, but most people even do not realize this song is from pokemon. However I’m glad it became a meme it’s a 1# banger :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes
5 Likes

What a brilliant thread, wish I had thought about it… I spent 45 minutes going through my favs… It was a hard choice to be honest. Too much of my songs I found were very retro… However I honestly wanted to share an underrated gem of the series… The one everyone seems to listen to is “Hell March 2”. Which is great but kinda tired of it.

5 Likes

Hours and hours listening to this.

5 Likes

We got another 10 1/2 ish months until Christmas for that one

3 Likes

This is my phone ringtone :grin:

5 Likes

Nice, but for me it’s an old school game I was disappointed with that I grew fond of. Now my friends absolutely hate it when I get calls around them.

4 Likes

…I can immediately see why. :unamused:

3 Likes

I still remember my first Ost that was my introduction to Japanese lyrics

Which then led into me becoming a massive Mega Man fan from classic to the X series and spin offs.

3 Likes

my man denzel GIF

All the budget of the game probably went to the composer that theme is fire! And I think it has a following in Japan!

5 Likes