Cheer’s @Erikeno :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Sunburnt_Gecko

lucky-star-anime-happy-birthday-4y4yno42a8ypz1wf

4 Likes

Happy bday @Sunburnt_Gecko
happy-birthday

4 Likes

Happy bdayy not too late :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

@Sunburnt_Gecko happybday.

Excited Happy Birthday GIF

4 Likes

Austin 3:16 - never turn down stone colds beer :laughing:

4 Likes

Cheers to everyone for the birthday wishes!!!
Slept through most of it on night shift. But got a new PB at work so I’m happy :rofl:

5 Likes

New peanut butter?

5 Likes

Personal best haha

4 Likes

4 Likes

That ending killed me :sob: :rofl:

4 Likes

I remember this, lol!
77e

3 Likes

Me and Buddha be getting along on good terms. This thing has been here for like the past 50 years at this restaurant. Always rub the belly for good luck :heart::heart:

5 Likes

That’s a big buddha, I have a 1 foot tall laughing gold fat buddha statue I have on display in my apartment by my front door. I got it for a decent price several years ago at Ross when I was still married.

4 Likes

Yeah, next time I go in I’ll have to ask the owner where and when he got it. I know it goes way back. The locals always put quarters and Pennie’s where the beads wrap around the belly.

3 Likes

Hope none of ya looked at the eclipse directly yesterday. Google was trending “eye pain” yesterday for a bit lol.

5 Likes

I got some pictures, not fully totality where I was but close to it! I got Eclipse Glasses in the mail last minute as they arrived on Sunday, I ordered them on Friday evening on the Zon, thankfully the two day shipping was correct as the glasses were sold out in all the stores since last week and my idiot self didn’t think to pick up a pair then.

I can post my pics if you want, but you see one eclipse photo you seen them all.

4 Likes

Akeno & Rias plushy aquired @Erikeno

6 Likes