General Hangout

Okay so can confirm that the link for the Akeno plushie is currently up and it redirects you to her shop. It’s a pre order at the moment and orders go until May 5 unless sellout (which is highly likely). Items will be sent out in September so a bit of waiting but we are all used to that here on the forums. @Sunburnt_Gecko you said you would buy so I put the link down below in case you’re interested. Shippings a bit expensive but oh well. They also have a Rias and Issei plush if you are interested.

Click the Lycauce header to view the plushies.

4 Likes

Legend, cheers :beers:

4 Likes

L’chaim!

2 Likes

patrick-star-mind-blown

Pump those brakes you mean There is a Tenchi game for Snes?! I didnt know where else to put this

3 Likes

Yep, I don’t own the cart myself, but I have the ROM saved and loaded on my Wii through Homebrew.

3 Likes

Just downloaded it myself and will be testing it out on pc

3 Likes

I’ve had a copy of this ROM since 2001, lol when I got my first PC and was playing SNES games on emulators. And yes it’s a decent fan translation!

There was also an Tenchi Muyo! Game on the PS1 and I own an official copy of that game.

3 Likes

Might have to search for that ps1 as well

3 Likes

Here you go, this is the one I own. Unfortunately I can’t play it since it’s a visual novel completely in Japanese. There was also a Tenchi game on Sega Saturn as well, but I don’t own that one.

3 Likes

Well thankfully I have the power of Emulation! cause I would want to play it lol

4 Likes

Happy birthday @somwhere :balloon:

4 Likes

Oh, it is his birthday. Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

@somwhere Ditto… enough said :sweat_smile:

JK … お誕生日おめでとう :gift: :birthday: :tada:

happy birthday japan GIF

4 Likes

Happy birthday to our local otaku mushroomancer @somwhere
200w (1)

4 Likes