General Hangout

I’m not really a car guy so I’d have to look to find out. I just know I liked the way it felt when I took it out on the road and it was within my budget.

3 Likes

My father traded in his white Camry xse a few months ago. Had the red interior, was a slick looking car. Traded it in for a new Toyota crowns, which has just a bit higher suspension for a sedan. He got about 150,000 miles out of it for 5 years and never had any issues with it, which I’m sure your Camry will be the same.

Toyotas are solid cars, never had any issues with them. Looks like a solid car that should last you quite a while :+1:

3 Likes

I hope so, I’ve heard nothing but good things about Toyota’s in general. I wanted a car that was economical roomy and good with gas mileage that will last me a long time! My Old 2008 Mailbu lasted me 12 years. So I plan on driving this one for a while!

4 Likes

Good choice. Toyota last forever. Congrats brother

3 Likes

Next shirt purchase right here

4 Likes

Hawww
Me likey :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Mornin’, @MageHeart

looney-tunes-foghorn-leghorn

7 Likes

Changing shirt designs this morning

4 Likes

Wake Up Coffee GIF by Good Morning GIFs

4 Likes

Good Morning Netflix GIF by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

4 Likes

You are a monster lol it was my day off the moment i saw this I got a call to come into work lol

3 Likes

It’s looking good and almost time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

5 Likes

damn, I still haven’t finished season 2 yet, I’ve watched season one twice now, the second time was to refresh what happened before I watched season 2, but I never quite got around to watching season 2 at all because well, new anime seasons and life happenings.

4 Likes

@Zoysite13 , I’m thinking of starting that Minecraft realm tomorrow, I might add a waifu / husbando mod pack that’s simple to download as it’s a resource and behavioral pack. Or would you just like a vanilla, no mods world?

The world will be hosted on Bedrock edition for people who might want to play that are on consoles or other platforms. Might be a fun little thing to do when I have some free time in the evening for anyone who wants to join.

3 Likes

You do whatever you want, but I usually play on vanilla myself. Of course I can only join in on my days off.

2 Likes

Just hanging with a cuppa of rabbits.

Happy Easter everyone :rabbit2:

3 Likes

Today was the last day to see the Real life Rx-78 in japan, Sad knowing I never got a chance due to the shift in the world :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Can you relate :laughing::heart:

3 Likes

lol…all too well

3 Likes