General Hangout

O we know lol

4 Likes

Thank god for Swiss Army knives, had to reconstruct a damn fence piece that snapped off alongside some rubber coating. Cut and screw… cut and screw…

4 Likes

Aside from card games like Yugioh Master Duel or shooting games( don’t like them) what other games we can play with ppl? On steam??

5 Likes

See me in amoung us lol a game for lying

4 Likes

This is the games I currently have, but I was looking for new ones to share with you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Remember no shooting games​:face_exhaling:

6 Likes

Not a true Steam player unless you have this beauty in your library
Screenshot 2024-05-21 005358

6 Likes

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

6 Likes

Asking for my bday :eyes::eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

You can use Hestia in that game as well :joy:

5 Likes

Still waiting for you to join my Minecraft Realm

6 Likes

I’ve never play Minecraft in my life🥹

6 Likes

It will be an experience because you are new. It’s minecraft its a fun and chill game

6 Likes

We’re sharing this pic :eyes::eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Do I need to pay $$$ :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

Mmm I am not sure. Do you have a Microsoft account? Check the windows store and see if it costs money. I think if you have a Microsoft account it may be free but I cannot remember ever since the Microsoft x Mojang transition. Don’t ask me why I’m making Hestia pics at the moment just doing it for fun lol

6 Likes

It says that its free if you have the Game Pass, that you need to pay for that :melting_face::melting_face:

6 Likes

Gimmie a sec my PC being slow right now

5 Likes

I made a login, but I’ll check better tomorrow😅 here’s 1:26am

5 Likes

Yeah it is here as well. If you look at the top right in the microsoft store you’ll find your pfp. Click the pfp and it will display your email. DM me your email and I’ll take care of it. Don’t put it in this chat fyi :laughing:

6 Likes

Not my model. But . . . damn.

3 Likes