General Hangout

So the PS5 is a digital version but that exceeds even the normal version

5 Likes

Idk what you mean by that? :thinking:

6 Likes

Letā€™s say the only thing Iā€™m spoilling myself is with TOB :face_holding_back_tears: and the anime suscriptionsā€‹:thinking:
The rest of the money is to pay bills, bills, bills :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

So I basically was asking if the PS5 was a digital or disk version as they both vary on price so why is it it costing more than the disk version of the PS5 regardless of the limited edition

5 Likes

Me toā€¦Me to lol

6 Likes

Might have to give it a try, releasing a grandma McFlurry :laughing:

4 Likes

Do you got a single sister who is as generous and cool as you? asking for a friend! :rofl:

6 Likes

Ok done checking up on you heathens, making sure you all are behaving yourselves, lol. Iā€™m off to fix dinner and find a show to watch.

5 Likes

What I heard was misbehave

5 Likes

@Hestia25 From everything read past this msg, well, I guess itā€™s fair that youā€™re both pampering each other.
Really nice to have that, you know!

And give credit to yourself, spoil yourself more like @MageHeart does, I too, given that nobody will spoil me just yet Lol :man_shrugging:t4:
Sadly, all that hard earned goes away in matter of seconds of payday, to the endless bills :liz_angry:

6 Likes

Hahaha Iā€™m the minor of 10 brother/sisters and Iā€™m the only one that watch ā€œcartoonsā€ like they said :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

And single older aunties? :grimacing: :bear:

3 Likes

Awwww theyā€™re all married or with boyfriends Iā€™m the only one who havenā€™t married official yetšŸ˜…

5 Likes

Okay, watching Alita. Yā€™all behave.

4 Likes

But but I just got here

4 Likes

Hmm very tempting

6 Likes

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek
:face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds:

6 Likes

Iā€™d rock the shit outta that :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes