Genshin Impact

All right, so I ultimately caved after Xianyun’s story quest and did 30 rolls. And well…

That’s also my first Qiqi, and I’ve played since launch. Tighnari is the only standard banner unit I don’t have now.

7 Likes

Wah, I got a double only once in three years, that’s sick. Congrats!
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

6 Likes

Apparently, this is a thing … if only my workplace had this class :thinking:

Genshin class

5 Likes

Would be that one guy using Kokomi to heal hu Tao mains to troll :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t have Hu Tao but I do have Kokomi :liz_bongo:

5 Likes

I started playing around 2.1 when the haunted island in Inazuma came out (can’t remember the name of it). Hu Tao was on the banner and I was super excited to try to get her. Pulled about max pity and got the Qui Qui treatment. Let’s just say I was disappointed because I was on 50/50 cuz of Raiden shogun. Funniest part is I still don’t have Hu Tao even though she was the main reason I started playing Genshin :joy:

I haven’t touched Genshin in a while ever since Fontaine dropped though so I don’t know much about the new characters.

6 Likes

Well, it’s changed much ever since 2.1
After 4.0 it’s a whole different feel :liz_wow:
I joined because was tempted to see what it was all about, but have not stopped since then. :liz_tea:

@JoJotheThird has been long before us.
I believe his insight is primordial.

5 Likes

@Erikeno I was impressed with the main quest and side stories of Fontaine. Really another level. Since in the last update all of Fontaine’s story came out, it’s a good time to return if you will. What I love about it, that in the end of the story you can ask questions as usual but get actual answers about who are the archons, why are gnosises so valuable (and why they’re bad), and even get a clue about MC’s true power. Also, take a glance on the world besides Teyvat and even meet characters from the outer world.

I remember when Enkanomiya came out and I was one of the first people to rush it for 100% in the first day, I encountered this super secret book that contains this sick part of Genshin’s lore that tells us about the gods that were before the archons and why archons are actual evil. Since then no clue was shared about this stuff, but now they touched this in Fontaine’s story and I’m happy. I also liked the endless references to the Bible in Fontaine’s plot, no matter how strange it may sound haha

5 Likes

@StrikerRiku87, yeah, playing since the release 1.0 :skull: According to Hoyolab 1215 active days already. The game wasn’t mainstream yet, what a time

6 Likes

I just read an article that explains about the 79 characters with upcoming Chiori babe, it details how many 5 * and 4 * have per each of the 7 elements.

Enkanomiya is still mind-blowing every time I need to farm for Shenhe or try to find all treasures.

Fontaine & Sumeru just makes my PS4 sound like an airplane take off, but it’s all worthwhile.

Apparently, I’ve spent over 2200 hrs on Genshin and barely unlocked the 5-star stories for 9 of them. Spent more time trying to uncover the map in Chenyu Vale and doing Latern Rite activities and story.

5 Likes

1215 days holy crap that’s dedication. When inazuma and sumeru were the main spots still I logged in I think about 400 days in a row. I would sometimes just log in, do daily’s, wait for character materials to reset, and then hop off.

Just a question, is there any boss that’s harder than the Raiden puppet? I really didn’t think Scara’s boss fight was more difficult than Raidens. Well I say she was difficult but I would still one cycle her with my Yoimiya :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, there is so much content that I only a month ago covered Sumeru 100%, now on Fontaine. When I started playing I didn’t have a job and rushed all the content, but in the last years I can barely catch up on updates :joy:

5 Likes

Started playing because of my girlfriend, and three years later now we’re married and still playing :joy:

I never struggled with global bosses with my character set (C6 Yae Miko, for example), so can’t say if some are hard or not, but the last World Boss is definitely easier than Raiden, only because it is not an actual enemy but a big flying piece of… HOWEVER, it is the most epic boss to fight IMO because of its music theme. I highly suggest checking it till the dubstep part:

When I was fighting it the first time I was like whaat this is not Gehsnih

P.S. some Fontaine free-room mobs have 1 million HP and give me more headache than bosses :joy:

6 Likes

The pain is real :pensive: :man_facepalming:t4: :melting_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah I saw a video of some Fontaine free world enemy having like a million plus health. I can’t remember what the name was but I think it was one of the robot enemies (could be wrong). Saw a video of 4 c6 neuvillettes struggling to take it down fast.

I can’t remember if it was one of the Fontaine local legends or not.

6 Likes

Yeah there are monsters, mechs, and some treasure hunter enemy bosses all across the map, but mainly these bastards…

5 Likes

Lore-accurate Ganyu
Anime-Genshin-Impact-Ganyu-Cute-Sheep-Theme-Plush-Stuffed-30cm-Doll-Toy-Soft-Throw-Pillow-Game.jpg_640x640

5 Likes

Finally, after a grueling 40 pull in a week span …

She came home :liz_bongo:

6 Likes

A legendary reunion of Striker Riku and Yae Miko. Congrats! :tada:

5 Likes