Genshin Impact

Tbh I did the meal only once in the game, I even forgot at this moment that there is such a thing :sweat_smile: Just was hanging around the torches

4 Likes

By the way, because of that when I was playing back there was only Mondstadt and Liyue (no Dragonspine or Chasm), I got my world rank by doing daily commissions and collecting chests, just as many players. That means I got to the Dragonspine, Inazuma, and Chasm already at level 90, so I know nothing about how hard it is to overcome these locations on levels 40-50, but I assume that these onesā€™ recommended levels may be a bit higher. I mean, Chasm is almost Sumeru, and in Sumeru, there are regular mobs with no jk 1 million hp, I even cannot imagine healthy gameplay there without a good set of golden artifacts :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Same hereā€¦ I only started with 2 provinces open. Dragonspine was not present. But I canā€™t remember if the compass worked thereā€¦

5 Likes

Canā€™t he make a meal? hmā€¦ Could be I forgot that oneā€¦ But I know itā€™s from him How to get Sheer Cold Food Recipe Goulash Genshin Impact Achievement - YouTube

4 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken, this took me a year to complete; because I wasnā€™t relying on any pointers.

Anyhow, youā€™ll need to acquire all 4 crystals, probably 3 for the cooking part, and that Huge Boar to produce it. Itā€™s highly challenging (at least for me). Took me an enormous amount of time, materials, and meals, to complete this challenge. I canā€™t reinforce enough the need to spend days collecting materials to produce defense, healing, and offensive meals.
FYI - Better be patient, donā€™t grow impatient or youā€™ll be in a big mess.
ćŒć‚“ć°ć£ć¦ćć ć•ć„ć­ā—

5 Likes

I remember that I had to collect stuff, and still go through another region within Dragonspire to get things. There is a couple of quests that go, hand in hand, so you ought to complete them first.

Not sure if this might help, but use this walk-through. Iā€™ve used it on a few other quests.

Dragonspine Map and Unlock Guide | Genshin Impactļ½œGame8

5 Likes

Oh, I remember the cave challenge, it was a mess. It is surely a high-level location. Completing all the secrets in the Dragonspine grants you one of the greatest F2P claymores for physical builds, but if I was replaying the game I would go there something like at 60-70 levels I thinkā€¦

4 Likes

Monsters get stronger with every new World level. Every 10 or 20 or something. So if you rush, youā€™ll be in problem.

5 Likes

Yeah, but each world level grants the opportunity to level up your characters, and level up them more efficiently, plus there is an option to lower the level by one (at least at world level 8). However, I donā€™t know if the challenges and trials scale their level or if they stay the same without connection to the world level tho

4 Likes

I canā€™t remember anymoreā€¦ lolā€¦ I know my son was also playing, and he pulled this part of the map with 50 level championsā€¦ I was on 70-80 at that point. If I remember well, it was easier for him. But he was lucky on summoning and got Bennett (4 stars) and Zhongli (5 stars) early.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. Zhongli is indeed a great character, his shield changes the gameplay completely

4 Likes

Yupā€¦ crazy good character. I do have Albedoā€¦ that is an overpowered character. You just need to use him smart.

4 Likes

Well, waiting in co-op is also an option. But if I started a new game, I would collect chests and experience from side quests until I get great artifacts and character levels.
As for damage, itā€™s about artifacts, they have random indicators and, accordingly, some artifacts can be much worse than others :thinking:

4 Likes

I know the feelingā€¦But I really recommend you ditch physical damage in favor of elemental damage. Use Xiangling with The Exile artifact set and Prototype Starglitter weapon and Barbara with The Instructor artifact set and Prototype Amber weapon.

I used this combo until 5 star artefacts were available lol

4 Likes

3-star weapons are definitely junk. I was writing in each damn survey just two things: 1) add something besides 3* weapons in the blue wishes 2) add artifacts presetsā€¦ Iā€™m still on this

5 Likes

Thatā€™s true, the number of chests is impressive. By the way, If I remember correctly, you can buy weapon cores in Liyue and Mondstadt using the seals you get by opening the chests

5 Likes

Yeah, these appearing animations take too much time sometimes. Later in the abyss, this becomes really annoyingā€¦ However, my opinion is that the trial challenges should be tuff, I mean, Genshin has really a little in common with games like Dark Souls, but I do appreciate it when there are challenges I stumble on, that make me think about team builds composition and etc. And Xiangling can make thousands and thousands of vaporizing damage, itā€™s just a matter of her build :thinking: I remember Xiangling being my first DPS character, but now I use her only with an Energy Recharge build

4 Likes

Hmm, by the way, I remember when I was postponing my word level accession, all the XP I gained being maxed was stored in some sort of a buffer and transferred later to my current world level after accession. But that was 2+ years ago. Did they really change that? :thinking:

4 Likes

Hope not, thatā€™s how it was as I was progressing. You donā€™t start getting mora in place of XP until AR 60 last I checked.

4 Likes

Congrats! Thatā€™s cool you won the 50/50 and didnā€™t get Qiqi or else. However, it is pretty hard to build Dehya (and farm her materials if you didnā€™t open the Sumeru desert yet)

3 Likes