Hello there!

“Brian Halipchuk’s the name, bartending is my game!”
I’m a hobbyist youtuber/streamer, more recently a vtuber. Been at this content creation thing for 9 years now, and enjoying every second of it!

9 Likes

Hello Brian! Welcome! :smiley:

5 Likes

Ah, right, that’s certainly a fair point

4 Likes

Hi yawl

4 Likes

Hi @A_Mustachioed_Yoshi , and welcome to the Fam!
There is also a Vtuber thread, please look at the Topics carefully before making a new one :slight_smile:
-Liz :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

@Liz Aye, I’ll be sure to keep that in mind from now on

3 Likes

Nice, welcome to the Fam!!! This gives me the vibe of a great cocktail making anime I saw once, but I cant remember the name :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Thank you! Can’t say I’ve heard of an anime like that myself, guess I’ll have to look into it sometime!

5 Likes

Welcome!!! That reminds me of Death Parade… Awesome anime btw XDD

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Brian! What games are you playing right now? I’ll be sure to check your channel!

6 Likes

On twitch, it’s been mostly variety content, youtube is kinda the same, just with some edits here and there. Currently planning out a new playthrough of a game called “Space Otter Charlie”

5 Likes

was it Death Parade?

6 Likes

No, it was about an actual bartender, just making cocktails, and learning about history of cocktails in Japan. There was a cocktail recipe at the end of each episode, but the anime is quite old, cant find it on Google lmao

5 Likes

Applevengence
male
usnavy veteran and journeyman machine operator
musicain ( guitar, ukulele, piano,violin,mandolin) heavy metal/thrash

lifetime video game fan and I was introduced fully to anime about 2002

spice and wolf
goblin slayer
cat planet cuties
interspecies reviewer
heavy metal 2000
cowboy bebop
shuffle
attack on titan

I am also a semi professional Warhammer player.

I also collect Lego Star Wars and have been for the past 30 years for real.

You’re not old until you let go of what you love, so I guess I’m going to be young forever

9 Likes

Coolness. I’m not the only squid in here now. Welcome aboard!

6 Likes

Well said. Shoot then imma live forever. Though I don’t think I want to. When the body starts giving out and I need meds to perform daily stuff…that’s a sign for me.
Also welcome to the community. You’ll fit in just fine. There’s a few older people in here myself included

6 Likes

Welcome AppleV!

4 Likes

@AppleV welcome

4 Likes

crafting lvl max

hard work sometimes you can come to do like a video game… you get points and stuff for getting something right… put your favorite Tetris theme or spy, versus spy and go to work…lol

6 Likes

What kind of figure is that? Lol.

5 Likes