Vtuber and Online Avatars

Having my Avatar made <3 hope people love her. She is known as Scarlet, the Demonic Angel of Death, and yes has an evil sense of humor

8 Likes

How does one go about getting an avatar? Always been curious about that.

5 Likes

Personally i found someone on Ffiver, to make the Avatar, they do this from scratch, at the moment trying to figure out how to post the images

5 Likes

Oh ok gotcha, they seem like fun so wanted to check it out.
Also I think you gotta be forum member for more than 24 hours to post pics I believe.

5 Likes

okay, and no problem, nd thank you, i’ll try tomorrow, i have about 15 photos for this, from base model, to main modeling, to textures and face expressions

5 Likes

Dooope im excited to see them

5 Likes

thanks, Liz was saying to me “wait, wait, wait, lemme get community setup, post them next month” lol now is the time, and she invited me… still have to wait dang it XD edit — @liz thank you, just got the update XD

5 Likes

Modelling

5 Likes

Texturing

3 more to post but hit posting limit lol 22 hour wait

6 Likes

Yooo thats hella cool, how long did you have to wait for those?

5 Likes

Mine was made on VRoid Studio the app still needs improvement, but helped me a lot!!!

7 Likes

So pretty!!! Looks really good!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Omg thanks for that i downloaded and had fun made mine just now on there its not that bad!
:heart_on_fire:

7 Likes

Np!!! It’s also possible to edit textures manually outside VRoid… I had a friend help me with that, so I can’t tell the details, but I know it’s possible XDDD

5 Likes

Thanks ill look into it! Btw nice to meet you im Rob_TheeKyo

6 Likes

My pleasure!!! (Player) Antares here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@RiasRoryScarlet since this is an SFW forum, please remove the blurred images, censor them by drawing over the breast area, and you can post them again/replace them, thanks! -Liz🌸

6 Likes

@Liz Deleted, and reposted, as I couldn’t edit the original post, sorry hun

4 Likes

Last 3 images, and I do have a video clip of her being tested, but I cannot post it as it is a video

5 Likes

Looks pretty cool like the mask accessory. Makes me think of Bleach anime.

4 Likes