Nightmare Fuel - AI Gone Wrong

Hey there fam! Im on the AI train now and have shared some of my AI Art here for us to enjoy… but what I haven’t shared is some of the nightmare fuel that AI has created for me. Here are and images that AI created today but I’m curious to see what atrocities AI has created for you!

“HESTIA”

10 Likes

The Simpsons Reaction GIF
That last one…

5 Likes

Well… At least the most important things are in their place :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Well, it will improve in time… :rofl:

5 Likes

It did. After much tweaking the numbers and adjusting prompts… I got this beauty.

19 Likes

I thought it was weird that the AI had a problem with her face, since it left every other part of Hestia alone. Lol

4 Likes

I studied art my whole youth (if it can be called so). I can say drawing boobs is easier than anime faces, so I understand how the AI feels :joy: One may say the anime face is simple and minimalistic but in such simplicity lie lots of room for error

5 Likes

That is a huge improvement :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, it made me chuckle when I got result after result with some pretty unsightly faces, but what you say makes sense… in such simplicity lie lots of room for error. Thanks for that!!!

5 Likes

It took almost an hour to go from that atrocity to this beauty, but I’m pretty damn happy with the end result!

4 Likes

lol at least if was corrected in the end.

3 Likes

Doing a Miku festival set. I really like this one… but it’s a shame she has 3 hands.

11 Likes

I MEANNNNN, Is that a bad thing lol

5 Likes

3rd one is mine. Jus’ sayin’…

5 Likes

The rise of doctor Otto Octavius

4 Likes

Working on an Akane performance set and… what the hell is going on here???

5 Likes

I think the 3rd hand is from the Grudge.

Sony GIF by The Grudge

5 Likes

She uhhhhh has a third appendage down under

5 Likes

AI seems to think that the human race needs another arm…

5 Likes

@Beestie damn it get your arm outta there

3 Likes