season 2 liar GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 Likes

tumblr_nrhmk4eLmM1u1e5jeo1_500

3 Likes

AhlmF3p

4 Likes

Might i introduce you to Senko^^?

3 Likes

She’s well known in my house. I approve. Her, and Holo.

3 Likes

Oh, by the way @AkikoSilva , I’m the old-timer around here. Couple weeks shy of turning 62. So if anyone ever tells you you’re too old for anime, look them in the eye and declare BS.

3 Likes

Luckily ive never had such problems. Even if so said. Id just hoist my anime theme sails, and continue to sail on ahead with.my shades. It wont stop me from wnjoy anime :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@MageHeart i agree Akeno is a wonderful waifu. But i however lean more twords Koneko :blush:
revy GIF

2 Likes

Posting ahead of time :unamused: He will show up!!
Well that makes 2 for Koneko which is fine just means more Akeno for me :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Koneko y Rossweisee :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::fire:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @AkikoSilva :liz_hi: :clinking_glasses: :tada:

4 Likes

Didn’t mean it in a bad way just it’s good to see people who watched some of the classics and not just the new stuff. A lot of great anime was around the 90s and will never get watched due to there age and style(not all HD) like the new stuff. I congratulate you!

2 Likes

Hahah wait it @MageHeart. Even @AkikoSilva agrees with me on koneko

1 Like

I knew you would show up at some point my retort is up there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

femalefc GIF
:innocent::innocent:

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

A big thanknyou for the welcome @Asuna much appreciated ^-^

4 Likes

You Rossweisee is the funny character of the group, yet her confidence level sky rockets but then also drops rapidly. But her attempts at stopping iseei from doing what issei does best is funny.

4 Likes