Kimi ni Todoke

Just in case you guys didn’t know, if you’re a big fan of the anime/manga ‘Kimi ni Todoke - From Me to You’ (like me), there is a new season 3 that was just released today! It’s on Netflix and they released 5 episodes that are an hour or a little longer and they even have a 10 minute recap episode of what happened in the last 2 seasons. I hope you guys enjoy it just as much as I know my friend and I will! ^.^
kimi ni todoke manga GIF

8 Likes

sigh

adds to the TBW list

8 Likes

Have you watched any of it? ^.^

6 Likes

Never even heard of it until now.

5 Likes

It’s a slice of life/romance anime. It gives me the feels and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, so if you like feel good anime like that, I HIGHLY recommend it!

7 Likes

I’ll put it in my list after I finish Nagatoro and Shimoneta :sweat_smile::pray:t4:

7 Likes

Just watched S1 E1. I’m hooked.

7 Likes

Right?! I fell in love with it in the very first episode as well!!!

5 Likes

Let me know what you think whenever you feel like it! You don’t have to, obviously, but I really wanted to share this anime with everyone! ^.^

6 Likes

Absolutely! Currently I’m watching Nagatoro on Saturdays, but I’m on season 2 so I’ll finish soon🙌🏽

6 Likes

Oh this really snuck up on me. I used to read the manga way back in the day and remember finding it absolutely precious. I had no clue there was a no season in the anime.

That definitely has me considering actually trying out the anime or picking up the manga again. I think I only dropped back then just not being able to find phisical copies.

5 Likes

I would love to read the manga, but I never found it. However, I absolutely adore the anime!! ^.^

4 Likes

I can’t find it in hardcopy, but it is online:

3 Likes

Correction, Amazon has it.

4 Likes

Not surprised. Amazon has just about everything you can think of. Thank you! XD

4 Likes