Let me know below when a Nier scale figure character comes out (example: 2b, A2, 9s, etc)

I don’t wanna miss out on getting a free scale figure that’s from the Nier franchise so hopefully I can get a notification of when one of them comes out. (Especially 2b)

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Keep an eye on the ads that are posted on various social media sites. If one comes out, that is where you will see it first.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Brockalee , as for the 2B figure, The Otaku Box has had one already in the past. She came in the December of 2020 box.

Though The Otaku Box does release figures of the the same characters repeatedly (Rias Gremory got multiple) so 2B could come back out in a new 1:9th scale in the future one day. I’m personally holding out hope that they will release a Rachnera figure one day!

4 Likes

Huh. I don’t remember getting that one. But I may have not subbed until after the cutoff for her. That is around the timeframe I first subscribed.

3 Likes

I’ve been subbed since July 2019, I missed the very first year but started subscribing right as Liz started introducing exclusive figures making the box 100% worth it. (all the figures before that date were figures you could get anywhere).

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Brockalee :liz_hi:

3 Likes

Welcome @Brockalee !

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community! Indeed, it would be great to have someone from Nier, they’re designs almost meant to be figures

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community! :beers:

4 Likes