Otaku Box question.

I got the Otaku box and did the add on where you get the 1:7 scale figurine as well and i noticed afterwards that it said it replaces the other smaller figure. I like those type too is there any way too still have that figure come with the box or do you have to spring for a whole other subscription to get both the larger figure and the smaller?

5 Likes

@Zoysite13 in order to get everything, you do have 2 suscriptions, I’m I right? I think @Liz is working in a online store; maybe she’ll let us make some extra purchases in the future?

4 Likes

Its as @Hestia25 says

5 Likes

as Hestia said…
if you want variety, you’d need additional boxes

ex: i got the scale figure, ecchi version
so to get the regular figure and non-ecchi version, i’d need another box

really unfortunate, but i can get the logistics of it

4 Likes

Liz is currently working on making an option to get both in the same box, but it might be awhile since she’s currently working on her new YAOI boxes.

8 Likes

a yaoi box? oh boy. cant let my friend find out

7 Likes

As the others have stated, currently you need two subscriptions. I currently subscribe to two boxes just for that reason (and to get both the ecchi and non-ecchi items). I mainly do it for a comparison for review purposes.

If I wasn’t doing my reviews I would stick to the non-ecchi with upgraded scale figure box (no t-shirt).

Liz has offered to combine/add the other items like mini figure and both versions of the waifu card and wall scroll into one box for me for an extra cost to only one box but saving money by not having to subscribe to two, but I have a feeling since I would be the only one doing that, that there would be a mix-up or mistakes in the logistics, plus I don’t mind double of some of the items as they tend to be useful at times or I give them to friends who would like them.

7 Likes

What did you sayyyy??? :heart_eyes:

Desire Wow GIF by MightyMike

7 Likes

Lol :laughing:

4 Likes

@everyone Thanks for the replies. I do hope the option to have both the regular and mini figures does come about as i can’t afford 2 subscriptions and not really worried about having both the regular and Ecchi versions. Though not above switching between them depending on the characters involved lol.

6 Likes

As i stated before im wanting all of the grimory family girls to complete my collection of figures and wall scrolls. After that its doesnt matter ill take it all…that what she said. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

another option is finding an avenue to buy the mini figures externally from other boxers that don’t want them. though i’ve only done that once for two of the vocaloids so far XD

6 Likes

If I change my suscription today and I add the add-onn figure; would I get Miia, or it’s gonna be in effect for May?
I was thinking since I don’t like the options of the tshirt this month, cancel the tshirt add-on and add the scale figure at least this month?

4 Likes

This sounds like a question for Super @Asuna !

4 Likes

Can you email support@theotakubox.com?, Liz will assist you further.

4 Likes

Okay, I will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes