Mini figure being replaced with metal card

So how do you all feel about it? I for one am kinda upset. I get two boxes and my kids always get the mini figures and they love it so they will be pretty bummed when they find out they won’t be getting a monthly figure :expressionless:

6 Likes

I think I’m fine with it. I get 2 boxes aswel and the mini fig’s always end up on the bottom shelf on my display. You gotta admit though, the metal card is pretty cool.

4 Likes

I’m alright with it. Usually I always get the mini figures replace with something else and I don’t really mind it. I’m not a fan of mini figures if I’m being honest, the bigger the figures the better the viewing they’ll be to be seen.

6 Likes

O I feel like a dick now knowing I voted for it

6 Likes

I voted for it too.

5 Likes

Well, since I didn’t upgrade for the big figure, turns out I won’t get figures in my box anymore it seems🥺

7 Likes

Don’t get me wrong the metal card is cool but correct me if im wrong, I won’t get a metal card considering I get the scale figure? One box is upgraded and the other is not, the one that isn’t goes to my kids (assuming it’s age appropriate). And therein lies my issue, we all got figures before and now only I will :confused:.

Personally I could care less for a mini figure, I’d rather spend my money on a highly detailed larger figure but it was just nice to get something in the box that my kids really liked and looked forward to.

8 Likes

I believe so, the email sent out says that it will replace the mini fig.

5 Likes

Meh, I get the upgraded figures so I don’t think this’ll affect me much.

4 Likes

So was it determined this is actually happening? I mean It don’t really matter to me as the mini-figures are meh anyway as you can find them online at many different places as the the mini figures are not exclusive to the box, (and most of them are knock-off’s of Nendoroids anyway). Though it is still neat seeing what random mini figure we get each month as you get one of several at random. But to be honest I prefer exclusive items like the metal cards as they seem more collectable overall.

If Liz did get rid of the mini-figures in exchange for monthly metal cards, she needs to change her advertising for the box, as she advertises it as getting a figure in every box. Now you will only get a figure IF you upgrade to the scale figure add-on.

6 Likes

I wish we could get the metal card along with the Scale Figure box. Maybe that will be something added in the future.

6 Likes

I guess it is confirmed, I seen this post before checking my email.

6 Likes

Well for me I’m actually happy but something tells me that Liz will bring back the Mini figures at some point.

6 Likes

I got two cards. No mini and ni Nezeko coin

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Shadow_Loc
Enjoy your time in this looney bin :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Welcome to the communty. Send an email to help@theotakubox.com

4 Likes