Missing box?

So I was hoping to gain some insight from you guys. TLDR, I bought a Miia figure last month and since they didn’t charge shipping, I figured it would ship with my otakubox for June. I got a message saying the Miia figure was shipped and I just had it delivered today- but that’s the thing, just the figure, no Otakubox. I didn’t get a separate shipping notice for the box, haven’t gotten one yet, at this point should I inquire or is this normal?

2 Likes

Check with support. Always ask Liz if you have any issues with the box or you need more info.

5 Likes

When I ordered something like that with just a figure it was 2 separate shipments

4 Likes

If you ordered after the 7th of the month, you won’t get a box until the following month.

4 Likes

Thanks guys- this got very quickly resolved…the box appeared on my doorstep today LOL

6 Likes

See. Got all worried for nothing lol. Glad it got to you.

2 Likes

This reminds of when I had a missing box for 60 days in the mail. So I reported it missing and Liz had sent me another one.
I had a fear that my replacement box would take the place of my normal box I would receive. So when I had received the replacement box 3 days early I had thought, “Wow, that was fast. The updates are a couple days behind.”
The updates were still signifying it was still heading my way after a few days, and I had thought it could have been a bad tracking number (which happens with the item still reaching you even though the number says its somewhere else).
Then my normal month box showed up on queue with the tracking number and I had realized with glee, my replacement box was separate from normal shipments of my subscription.
Yay!

3 Likes

They have been good with replacing missing boxes. It happened to me twice and both times they replaced it. Liz even offered to replace a box that came all banged up (everything’s inside was fine so I declined.)

4 Likes

That’s good to hear.

3 Likes

Finally got my box and was very satisfied with it. It did take way too long after that initial order but am hoping it will be more regular from now on.

6 Likes