Partial Shipping

December 25th first time subscriber here. Would anyone be able to shed light on how the otaku boxes are shipped? I’ve looked at the shipping facts but I can’t find anything related to partial shipping. Here’s what happened, I purchased the year subscription on Christmas, received a shipping tracker Jan 4th, then 1 of the items arrived from the order Jan 18th. Do the boxes normally ship in multiple parts? Does anyone else’s shipping tracker code not work? Thanks for any info you provide :pray:

6 Likes

Maybe that’s a bonus item you got from subbing or something? Boxes usually don’t come in parts, last I recall.

3 Likes

Did you buy one of the extra figures? I could of swore I saw you say you did.

3 Likes

the free hardback book is what came by itself but was included in the order as a whole shipment, was just confusing it randomly showing up.

3 Likes

Yeah normally you get the extra then the box

3 Likes

does your guys shipping tracking codes work that they give you through email?

4 Likes

They do, I just have the Shop app auto add it when it is sent to me but make sure if its not working to contact Support

3 Likes

You can contact Liz at support@theptakubox.com to check this.

3 Likes

My order still hasn’t arrived and at this point I’m not sure if I get a December box or January box. I’m really bummed :pensive:

4 Likes

I haven’t even gotten one box yet but I’m having more fun on these forums anyway lol. Sucks though to be honest but I’m sure shipping issues are a pain in the butt to deal with and I can wait a bit longer.

3 Likes