Question about a box delivery

Hey guys! I just re-subscribed on a yearly subscription after having struggled financially through the past few years. Now that I’m making the money to do so, I threw it all into going legendary and got a ton of things, but I noticed that a lot of the things that are supposed to arrive didn’t in a way that… was odd… Things from the normal box appeared in this box that came with a ton of cool special loot for being legendary, but not all of it. And some of the special loot didn’t appear here, like the REM statue. I was only given one tracker number.

Am I getting multiple boxes but it just didn’t track each box? I figure that’s probably the case, but I was hoping to see if anyone else in the community who ordered legendary straight out had this happen and got the rest of the content in a separate box. It feels a bit odd that some content showed in one box but not all of it from both the special content and the normal content, but intuitively I expect that’s more to keep the packing safe and everything. Just figured I’d get some input from the community before getting worried, you know?

4 Likes

I would suggest you to contact Liz at support@theotakubox.com.

4 Likes

I still have not gotten my first box…

4 Likes

I’ve not even seen any confirmation for my box yet, so kudos. Definitely reach out to Liz though if missing stuff.

Btw should something appear under my subscriptions? Cause mine says i got the legendary for the year subscription, but nothing appears under there. :question:

Can’t wait for the collection to begin

4 Likes

I subscribe to two boxes and whenever they are shipped out I only ever get one tracking number even though their will be two packages and sometimes they arrive appart…sometimes up to a week appart.

You can either be patient and I’m sure they will arrive, or reach out to support like @Tamkama suggested.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the input. I’m not worried insofar as looking to see if this is something others experienced, which it is. If that’s the case and it’s just multiple boxes, I can wait patiently.

4 Likes

The wait is worth it!

3 Likes

So I got the email for the October box shipping and check the tracking. Apparently, not only did it ship on the 18th, it arrived in country last night. Anyone else noticed early shipping with their box? Anyone get it yet?

3 Likes

According to my tracking, my box is still in transit in China at the moment, the shipping lablel is printed in Illinois and they are awaiting the package still.

2 Likes

Mine was just released from Chinese customs at 0542 this morning.

2 Likes

Apparently, mine should be here Friday. If so, it is the fastest delivery since Janury’s box.

3 Likes

What we dont know is Liz is now making package drops via drone

2 Likes

That would explain a lot…

3 Likes

Dexters Laboratory What A Fine Day For Science GIF

3 Likes

Well, it arrived today,

And here’s a little spoiler about the figure:

5 Likes

oh my I love it which box is that

3 Likes

October 2023.

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to check out your blog to see everything (spoilers don’t bother me).

2 Likes

It’s up.

3 Likes

just seen, though I was hoping to see a picture of the flyer (curious what the mini figure this month is).

2 Likes