Question about a box delivery

Spy x Famil;y Neko plushies.

3 Likes

Yeah, so I haven’t actually been getting the mini figure in my last couple of boxes. That’s the only missing thing, and I’m kinda confused.

4 Likes

Are you getting the large figure? If you are, that is why. It’s a one or the other choice.

3 Likes

That explains it. Yes, I am getting the large figure. Thank you.

3 Likes

one or the other…unless you’re like me and get two boxes so you don’t have to compromise!

2 Likes

Just got my ecchi non-upgraded box (basic box with no scale figure or t-shirt) in the mail today, just waiting on non-ecchi upgraded box with the scale figure and T-shirt now.

Also Glad to see Liz too my advice about putting the non-upgraded box items in a box instead of a bag like TPB was doing. It definitely helps protect the items in the box. Look how small it is compared to the normal size box now!

3 Likes

99% sure my recent box was delivered the other day, but got no email notifications or tracking. Is this a common issue?

3 Likes

So Liz, I never received my October box nor have you guys sent out a tracking number when it was mailed, it’s been 5 months since you sent a tracking number when the box was shipped I think it’s time you rethink who’s doing the shipping and start having boxes either overnight or no later than 2 days shipping.

I just sent an email asking for a replacement box to be shipped overnight if you can’t do this then I’m going to have to rethink keeping my subscription

3 Likes

you didnt get an email like this? This is why i have been saying download the shop app link the email you use for the box and it handles the rest

4 Likes

I believe you can also log into your TOB account and check your orders for a tracking number there, assuming one has been made yet.

4 Likes

No, I haven’t received this type of email in 5 months it doesn’t matter because I’m most likely going to be canceling my subscription if they refuse to send me a replacement box for Oct.

4 Likes

Are you talking oct as in sep box?

3 Likes

The forum is not watched that way, either. Did you send an email to the support email address?

Support@theotakubox.com

3 Likes

Have you sent an email to Support@theotakubox.com? Liz will assist you at the soonest in this case.

3 Likes

I got a delivery, but not home to confirm. However, I did not get this for the recent box, nor does it seem to appear in my account’s tracking. Im trying to have someone confirm if the box says otakubox on it to make sure, but it was strange to not have any kind of tracking.

3 Likes

Octobers box

3 Likes

YesI did and no they’re not helping

3 Likes

See my other post

3 Likes

Can you PM me your email address which was used to subscribe your account?

3 Likes

OK, talk to Asuna. He’s an admin.

2 Likes