Account/Delivery issues

Hi I’m issues with my account and delivery. I purchased the otaku box on the 25/03/24 with an annual pass. I received my first box on the 9/04/24 which I believe was the march box but I haven’t received the April as yet. I email support last week about it and that I hadn’t received a tracking number but haven’t herd back, also inquired about my account not showing a subscription. last night I got an email saying that my subscription had been cancelled and that I had lost my legendary status. can someone help i dot know what’s going on

5 Likes

Hmmm You can try contacting support again, @Asuna Can also direct you with viable info

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @FenrirWolf :tada:

5 Likes

Please email support@theotakubox.com, Liz will assist you at the soonest. And please DM me your email address( of course the email used for your subscription)

5 Likes

tried sending you a message but wont let me. i also tried emailing support again

4 Likes

I just DM you

4 Likes

welcome to the community at @FenrirWolf , hope Asuna helps with your issue. Most issues with The Otaku Box are taken care of though support@theotakubox.com or you can post your issue in this thread here (click red text for link).

A majority of us with the exception of Asuna, Tamkama, Goku87, and of course Liz, are all normal subscribers of the box ourselves and have no inside workings of The Otaku Box beyond the forum.

5 Likes

Welcome to the pack @FenrirWolf

I haven’t heard of anyone having this problem yet. Hopefully these guys & gals can help you out :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. The email does that from time to time. But I see Asuna DMed you.

3 Likes

Yeah i passed on my email to asuna.
When i got the email i logged into my account and all my ranks had indead gone and it does say no subscriptions so i dunno it does say on my past order unfulfilled as well

4 Likes

I have no idea what happened, definitely a support issue as we on this forum, other then a select few admins, don’t have any control over the Business side of The Otaku Box as we (Beestie, MageHeart, somwhere, and myself) are just moderators on the forum only and are subscribers just like you when it come to the box.

That is a weird issue if I do say so, that I’ve never heard of happening myself. Support should get your squared away though, support is usually really good with The Otaku Box as they have helped me numerous times. As with any business with thousands of subscribers with unique subscription choices, things do get wonky at times, but they do get resolved fairly quickly.

5 Likes

We are hear to guide you to the promise land we just can’t open the gate :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hi, I just recieved my first box and was looking where to go to be able to change the size of the shirt in my boxes. I cant find an area to do so without just ordering a new box because everytime i try and login on the website it just brings me to order a new box even though i have a recurring box already. Also im sorry if i did this wrong I couldn’t find where to create a post i was only able to reply.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums. When you go to TheOtakuBox.com, waaaay down at the bottom there should be a button to log into your account. Once you log in, look for CURRENT PLAN. Click on that and it will bring you to your current subscription. Click on SEE MORE DETAILS and it will show you your current t-shirt. Click on EDIT to change size.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. @Beestie will lead you to the right spot

5 Likes

Welcome @Loganl24 !!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Loganl24 , also what @Beestie said. I’ve had to do that before.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

That work?

4 Likes

Yes it did thank you all so much :smiling_face: I emailed support about it a couple days ago but never heard back from them, I think they had changed it to the right size already though because when I followed the steps and got to the page where you could change it, it was already changed :blush:

6 Likes