contact

Hello. if anyone can please help me. that wouled be great. Ive tried emailing Liz but I cant get an email out to her. Ive tried twice and my gmail has said it can’t go through because it can’t be delivered. If anyone can help, i would greatly appreciate because i really do need to get in touch with her.

4 Likes

Like we said, try the support email at support@theotakubox.com and if you have to, create a new email account on another client if your having issues. creating a new topic and spamming other topics with this isn’t gonna help you as all we can do is tell you to contact support or DM her on the forum if need be.

Like I said the issue is probably on your end, maybe you have a spam filter or something on on your gmail account blocking emails to and from the otaku box. I’ve contacted support just last week and had no issue.

4 Likes

Im sorry. I wasnt trying to spam anyone. I wasnt sure when post would show up since it was pending. I didnt mean to upse you or anyone if i did. Ill try a few things and see if that work’s. Thank you for responding

4 Likes

I also got a temporary issue sending out the email, but now it works. You can re-send it to check or try it out with your other email to email her.

4 Likes

No problem, sorry if I came off as harsh. Was a bit tired at the time and feeling a bit annoyed with other issues I was having, but that’s really no excuse for me being short fused for a moment so apologies for that. As @Asuna said, who is one of the moderators, she (she? gonna assume that’s the correct pronoun, apologies if not) she was having a temporary issue sending out emails as well, but it’s resolved on her end. Maybe try again though support?

2 Likes

Just wondering when should I get my access to the legendary forum? The main site says I am a legendary member but nothing on here yet.

4 Likes

don’t know I was legendary from the day the forum started as I have been a legendary subscriber to The Otaku Box for a few years prior to the forum’s creation.

maybe @Asuna or @Goku can answer this for you @Deamonas ? they are moderators.

4 Likes

I will check this out.

4 Likes

I have a similar question. I got the annual and got legendary, so was curious how that worked as well. Just haven’t gotten around to reaching out to clarify, as I wanted to try to get used to the box first :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Deamonas You joined the Legendary Forum in August and I manually added you to the Legendary group again.

3 Likes

Get Down Dancing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

1 Like

If you are a Legend, you can see these topics in Legendary Lounge

3 Likes

Thanks for the assist @Asuna much appreciated.

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes