Lets see those collections

Just got done putting this beauty together Lime from Saber Marionette wish they had the others but no luck yet.

7 Likes

Recent haul from den den in osaka.

9 Likes

Nice catch…

4 Likes

I was so happy i found KosMos

4 Likes

There are some amazing stores in Den Den Town… especially if you are in search of some older anime stuff. Most of them are used goods but they are in pristine condition.

4 Likes

New addition to my wall art. 2’x3’ on canvas. Seems I have a thing for Valkyries as well as Succubi.

Cover art for Viking Rune Smith #2 by Michael-Scott Earle (Viking Rune Smith 3 – Author Michael-Scott Earle | Book Store). I now have the prints for 2 & 3. #1 is supposed to be coming, soon.

She will be carefully hung next to my Vargas Girls.

6 Likes

Dang! This is beautiful. Is it a reprint?

3 Likes

My only canvas. One day I’ll get more. Not sure if I’ve shared this before

3 Likes

slurp GIF

4 Likes

Yes. I can’t afford originals.

3 Likes

My two newest additions as of today. There was a con in my town this weekend and I splurged a bit. Rem was 45 and Ram was 40. Cant wait to build my two Gundam models. A HG Sandrock and a MG Wing Zero

7 Likes

I hav a VALKYRIE or 2 books…i got vargas pin ups too…ill find em eventually

4 Likes

And heres Rem in her shrine maiden attire. What does everyone think of her?

7 Likes

It is a nice and cute figurine… I like it… :star_struck:

4 Likes

I don’t know if this counts, but I recently bought a commando, droid, action figure
Squad

6 Likes

I love all things battle droid

5 Likes

Getting this nostalgic feeling every time I look at their design. I still wonder how such immobile units can be fearsome. I remember in my childhood playing for the droids in the first Battlefront 2 was very confusing :thinking:

3 Likes

Finally got my two valkyries hung on the wall. Bigger than I thought, so they could not fit with my Vargas Girl prints.

2 Likes

Valhalla Eivor GIF by Assassin's Creed

2 Likes

Highly recommended series. Comes in eBook, paperback, and audio.

Viking Rune Smith is the name of the series. He’s up to 4 books in it.

3 Likes