Let's talk tattoos!

I currently have Sasuke’s curse mark, unsealed, partial extension, in the right spot (back, neck, collar bone area) and extending across my shoulder. I’ll get a pic of it tomorrow. In planing I am getting a personalized contract seal (black butler), a half sleeve to look like Dabi’s (MHA) arm blue flame and all, hawks (SDS). I also have a few from games if anyone’s interested, assassin’s creed on my neck, Kingdom hearts keyblade on my arm, Skyrim thieves guild shadow mark for safe on bicep.

5 Likes

I got 2!! Hestia Familia Emblem and black lotus flower. I want 1 more, and that one would be about my kids, I haven’t decided yet tho :hugs:

4 Likes

I would like to get Luffy tatoo…

6 Likes

That’s awesome. The keyblade on my arm is for my oldest kid, I’m still working out something for the little 2.

5 Likes

That would be pretty awesome.

6 Likes

I posted this elsewhere, but I’ll repost it here in the official ink thread to help get us going.

From 1992. Haifa, Israel, halfway up the side of Mt Carmel. It has faded a LOT over the years, and the black is spreading.

4 Likes

Ignore the bad picture :joy: kinda hard to get a decent one of that spot.

5 Likes

Got a few I’d like. There is an artist in San Antonio that specializes in anime tattoos. Going to hit her up with my otaku niece during Christmas.

6 Likes

I have 2, the flower lotus extends more, but for obvious reasons it’s private :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I have several several more than the 1 :joy: , hands, finger, arms, chest, back, neck, leg, just that’s the only anime one currently

5 Likes

A close up of the Hestia Familia Emblem :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah, but expensive too :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh definitely :joy:

5 Likes

Nice! I got two fairy tail tattoos. Ill be getting a sleeve this fall and then ive got three personal ones. One of them is hakuna matata.

5 Likes

That’s awesome, I start on my sleeve in a few weeks.

5 Likes

So one of the ones I have planned is from Black Butler, I want a personalized contract seal on my hand

5 Likes

Oh and this half sleeve I’m starting soon is gonna be based on Dabi from MHA, I want to try to resemble his burned skin and blue flame.

5 Likes

I also have several tattoos from video games and other pop culture stuff is anyone’s interested in general nerdy

5 Likes

Will be posting some from AnimeInk, but once I’m conscious and home from work tomorrow…

5 Likes

I would like this to have too :heart_eyes:

4 Likes