Out 'n' about!

Thought it could be fun to share pics from our respective countries relating to Anime :slightly_smiling_face:!

Took these pics during my flash visit to Manchester this weekend via London :uk: :beers: :teapot: :cloud_with_rain: :

13 Likes

These two are from George Town, Malaysia! Here on holiday for a few days and honestly around south east Asia there are soooo many anime themed places out and about I will keep updating on things that I will find!:v::v:

10 Likes

A few from the Pokémon Art event at the Trafford Centre.

12 Likes

Awesome stuff last year i went to the bakanime and saw some cool cars

13 Likes

The Kanna mobile :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Dang! Look at lil baby Kanna. That’s takes some true confidence to do this to your vehicle in my opinion. I have a few stickers just haven’t put them on my truck yet. I’ll have to take some pics and show them off. The stickers that is

6 Likes

Well, if that counts… This is a Naruto themed butcher shop my nephew came across not long ago :joy::joy::joy:

It reads “Northern Leaf”

7 Likes

Found this t-shirt in a charity shop in Guildford, UK. :laughing:

9 Likes

Wow looks awesome :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Y’all are so lucky. The only cool thing we have out here is our local Pokémon, the Horned Lizard.

7 Likes

These are mine. My wife says her fellow employees call it the Anime car so yeah I’m proud of that

9 Likes

Yo a horned lizard. Those things are dope.

5 Likes

Very nice. I’ll let you know when I put my first one on.

5 Likes

ahhh Chika with her adorable song and dancing. I turn on her dancing music while driving now

6 Likes

Daydreaming in Manchester :honeybee: last wkd. ^^

8 Likes

AWWWW so adorable! :sob:

5 Likes

Her dance is the best thing ever and cheers me up all the time next to neptune saying nep nep nep song

7 Likes

yayy, Me tried to learn this dance at 3 am :notes:

5 Likes

How could I have forgotten this street artist from my neighborhood… more Naruto XDD

7 Likes

These look amazing!!!

5 Likes