MAIL CALL ¡!¡!¡

Yea I did too.

3 Likes

4 Likes

One of the baddest dudes to exist.

3 Likes

All this Yu-Gi-Oh! talk makes me really regret selling off my collection. I was a collector since the beginning and had full sets of the first 4 series complete!

I then kind of fell out of the game, then later tried to get back into it but all the rules changed so much it was no longer enjoyable. Also many of the rare and valuable cards I had dropped significantly in value due to Konami mass producing reprints of the rare cards crashing the collector market on them. Really ticked me off so I sold all my collection for dirt cheap on Facebook marketplace for like $50 bucks, because I couldn’t be bothered to piece out the cards and sell them on ebay. Been kicking myself in the ass over it ever since because the collector market picked up and the value returned to the cards I had.

4 Likes

Yeah I’d be doing the same. Well least now you know to hold out. Man I’d be mad.

3 Likes

My game mat mail will be here tomorrow night at the earliest. A week before TOB.

3 Likes

What did you get?

3 Likes

I’ll post pictures tomorrow or when it arrives

3 Likes

Update-
My TOB will be here tomorrow, and my game mat mail came today. I will post pictures of those tomorrow night/ Sunday.

In the meantime, here’s an unboxing of a special thing I received in the mail a month or two ago.

3 Likes

My box is in Texas. No telling how long local Snail Mail will sit on it over our holiday. Might get here Tuesday.

3 Likes

Most likely Tuesday. They have to get there days off.

3 Likes

Is the hurricane still there?

2 Likes

Isn’t this satisfying to hear the air enter the wrapping as it is unwrapped?

3 Likes

was it a hurricane? i thought it was just due to Labor day being on monday

3 Likes

i know that hurricane that just went through florida up to NC, and there are still some in the atlantic brewing up.

3 Likes

If only it came up more inland in NC lol need some bad weather here

4 Likes

You Tryna get off of work!

2 Likes

We never got the hurricane. That was Florida. I’m in West Texas, in the desert region out by New Mexico. We are in severe drought conditions.

2 Likes

For Obvious reasons, Im not opening TOB here in this topic.

I will be posting the contents of the second package in the cards, cardmats topic.

4 Likes

Received 2 packages today.

4 Likes