MAIL CALL ¡!¡!¡

How I have missed these setups lmfao

5 Likes

New t-shirt!

5 Likes

Omgg amazingg🥰 from the Link you showed me??

5 Likes

Si! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Ok so my Crunchyroll order arrived today…minus 1 manga, but to be expected as that is a pre-order not released yet.

I got my Kikyo Nendoroid finally! So now I have all of the Inuyasha Nendoroids!
and of course the latest volumes of a few manga I follow, lol.

5 Likes

Uff I’m gonna start Nagatoro today (anime) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Can confirm. @somwhere was right, tis a banger :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I didn’t know you read Nagatoro… Me, too.

4 Likes

Yep, I’ve been reading it since before I joining the forum and before the anime was announced, I was surprised when the anime for this show was announced tbh.

5 Likes

Come to find out that the faceplate set I thought I bought was only one face plate instead of the 9 advertised, as it was actually a blindbox, the listing was misleading. Should have known the price was too good to be true as it was only $6.

this is the faceplate I got in my set…

6 Likes

4 Likes

I got mail :sob::sob::sob::sob: thanks @Zoysite13 you don’t know the joy I had when I saw the packages, you shouldn’t have :face_holding_back_tears:.

Amazing scroll :heart_eyes:

Notes to tell me payback LOL

And last beutiful Yor, she look amazing with all my Spy Family Merch :face_holding_back_tears::pray:t4::pray:t4:, thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

let this be a lesson to you! That should teach you not to send me unsolicited packages in the mail, lol! Glad you liked them

6 Likes

At least the mail I gave you wasn’t a dingadong :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Giving us hints on what to send you next…Amazon does stock stuff like that, lol.

6 Likes

Season 5 No GIF by The Office
:face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

5 Likes

If I give you a custom aqua figure zoy can I at least get a sticker in return :heart:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I only sent stuff to people to people leak their address, but if too people do this though I’ll have to stop because it would get to expensive.

4 Likes