MAIL CALL ¡!¡!¡

Yep, it’s why i no longer order figures from them. Amazon’s prime shipping services have gone way down hill.

5 Likes

Yeah tell me about it we had to order some more Gatorade for the tour busses and I was very disappointed with how they were delivered

5 Likes

Got a Mysterious Package this morning from the Zon that I did not order, but I knew it was coming.

Looks like it was 3 volumes of a New Manga series that Beestie is suggesting for me to read!

back of volume 1 to give the run down of what it’s about breifly.

Sounds Interesting! I’ll give it a go, since I got the first 3 volume out of the 14 available of the series. Though I’m not sure I can read them at work, as they are rated “M for Mature” and two volumes are wrapped in plastic (usually a sign of the manga having explicit or nude scenes). None the less I can read them at home. I’ll give you a run down of what I think about them afterwards, Beestie.

Anyway Thank You ya old Bear, Much appriciated!

4 Likes

Sentai Filmworks periodically has sales (seem to be coordinated with the holidays). I figured I’d get this for my collection as well as for Katsucon’s video programming.

I want to make the movie the feature film of the con, but for certain rules, I need to make sure there’s no bits showing…

7 Likes

Yep that’s where I got my copies of No Game No Life series and Movie from, Sentai Filmworks sales. Of course I got my copies on Blu Ray before they started packaging the movie and series together so I had to buy they separate.

7 Likes

I enjoyed that anime a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Got a Huge package in the mail today from Amazon I did not order!!

Holy Shit @MageHeart ! You really didn’t have to buddy! You out did yourself this time! I love it!!

Size Comparison to the Manga

Size Comparison to the S.H.Figuarts Power figure I won at the Arcade last night!

I’m Not Worthy!
794f0a37-579b-4a19-b55d-3457732fdac9_text

7 Likes

cowboy bebop smoking GIF
Man it is a clean figure. My shopping is all done, welcome dude no one ever expects the figure drop

6 Likes

found a spot in my case for her, which is full to compacity for the time being!

5 Likes

Had the Chisata figure on preorder since the srart of the year with the 'Zon. Was due out in March.

Delayed.
Delayed.
Delayed.

Spotted her on eBay Monday when looking for another figure with a delivery date of today.

Went to the 'Zon to cancel the order and it’s out of stock with no ETA of returning.

The manga are Monkey Boy’s fault. He sent me book 1.

6 Likes

Your welcome for feeding your addiction, lol. I’m ordering them for myself Wednesday!

6 Likes

Let me know how that one series I sent you is. Was thinking of adding that to the pile.

6 Likes

Will do. Ill get arouns to reading ut soon. Between bands at the show I’m at.

6 Likes

I’m on #2 of the goblin series you sent me. Yeah. I recommend it. SFW.

6 Likes

I got maaaail!!! And since are wall scrolls, look like it was @Beestie 2nd part of the gift he gave me earlier, thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

They arrived today :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Finally made it! I wasn’t sure. Tracking hadn’t moved for some time.

Please tell me you didn’t have these two…

6 Likes

Nooo, I didn’t have them :face_holding_back_tears:. Just the first one, since Zoy gave it to me :sweat_smile: thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t4:

6 Likes

Ooooh she finally came she finally came!!!

And yes she looks freakin fantastic well worth the wait :hot_face:

7 Likes

Where did you get this from?

6 Likes